Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hayyell MM Hunter
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:37 pm 

Character Name: >>Hayyell<<
Character Class: >>Hunter<<
Days Played: >>111days<<
Days Played at 80: >>44days<<
Alt(s): >>Harthal(was my main for icc), and voljinz(only alt 80s)<<

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
>>Name Joey and im 21. Im from merced california. I have about 3000acers out here that I farm. I orginally wanted to be a game designer, but liked doing that as moor for fun. I have been playing wow sense vinilla beta. I love to hunt. Huge soccer fan and been loving the world cup. I also love to go drinking at my favorite bars around here. :)<<

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
>>I have been a part of crisis for the last year and half. The guild was a very very hardcore raiding guild. If you watched rankings you would have seen us in the top 100 A lot, and our 10man was in top 19. The Guild is done with wrath and wont be raiding in cata. Majority of them are going horde.(I wanna raid alliance till the end) So Im xfering my toons to this server cause I have some real life friends here that are in Anømaly or just joined them. As I said before Im wanting to raid alliance.<<

3. What is the best way to contact you?
>>Phone but email works to jnunesjr1@gmail.com<<

4. How did you hear about us?
>>Just went on to wowo progress and looked up the best guild.<<

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
>>http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&cn=Hayyell<<

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
>>Yeah I have vent and do prefer using it. Plus I like to bullshit :)<<

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
>>Im running 15g cable internet connection. It's always stable. My frame rates never drop below 60 at max setting.<<

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
>>Man I really dont have any. Only ones I have are my pallys. Very sorry about this :(<<

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
>>(takes a deep breath) I raided with Imperial Order back in vinilla on my first hunter who was banned(RIP =[ ) We killed everything from molten core to kt and faced kt when he was bugged and was unkillable. We also held the gates of AQ ransom for a bit was kinda funny.
BC I started raiding with a guild called Descent. Was playing the hunter I have now. I was BM specced all the way through. I did kara-sunwell twins(pre nerf) I was the power house for my guild. I was top dps on the server back then with 4.2k peek and 3.8k average. I also was the kitter for everything in hyjal. Also I was the only one who could fish out the lurker below in ssc =P.
Wrath came around and I was still with descent and still there power house through naxx-maly(double Beastial wrath was broken and op ;) ) Not much to say here wrath was kinda boring. I found a lot of the strats we used for the bosses in naxx. I tranqued adds on sarth. Maly was just a joke. Ulduar came out and half way I left descent. Reason was descent was just lacking skilled players, only had like 6 including myself at that time. So I wanted to test my skills and joined up with crisis. Finally I got to play with some skilled and powerful players. I learned a lot from all them when we started hard modes. (ego got dropped a few pegs) :P lol I was a soaker for the iron clad, Handled starts on algalon, was also on bomb duty for mim. Totc came and It was a let down. I really didnt have any jobs here other then ice on anub and white ball soaking on valks. ICC was all pugs for me on this toon. Main raided as my ret/prot pally (gm asked me to) I can also raid on another of my toons if you need.<<

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
>>The Hunter has always been my favorite class. Im in love with having a pet and like ranged combat. I hated the deadzone we had forever and the meleezone we have now. I should get to shoot you in the face :) BM and MM are my favorite specs. There was nothing like being haste capped as BM and sicking a big red kitty on a boss or someone. MM became my favorite when I just wasnt feeling BMs rotation anymore. I wanted more buttons to push :P. My gear is still coming along. Im trying to get ArP capped to max out my dps. Im only at the soft cap at the moment. I favor ArP,crit,ap gear. Im way over hit cap I know. Just cant get the belt or Lk weapons to drop for me :( Rotation is hunters mark(was the mark bitch for days) SrS, CS, Aim shot, Silence shot, then about 2-3 steadys and repeat. I dont use arcane cause its weaker then my steadys with the amount of armor pen i have. Also KS comes to the top of my rotation when boss is 20%. I also like to tie all my procs,trinkets,and pet abilities together. So I pot(I do the double pot trick as well), rapidfire, and call of the wild, when my ArP trinket pops.(usually at the start)<<

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
>>Im free from 5-12 mon-sunday. I work from 7am-4:30pm Im also on west coast time.<<

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
>>http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq326/jnunesjr1/WoWScrnShot_071610_173232.jpg<<

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
>>I would raid till the fire is at my back then say brb. Grab my back up lap top. Then jump out the window, and then log on while i roast some hot dogs on my burning house.<<

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
>>Well all I can tell you is im very mature. I know my class inside and out(veteran right here) Very easy to get along with, fun to talk to about wow or anything. Im ontop of raid strats or ptr testing. Shoot I even come up with some to down ptr bosses. I have no problem putting in extra time to help old the guild or guild mates. I also know my place as a new comer and a raider. I love this game and I love the people I play it with. (new friend list is amazing)<<

Post subject: Re: Hayyell MM Hunter
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

marijuana farm?!!1?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:56 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Not gonna lie, I saw a hunter app and didn't read further. Full on hunters atm.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:01 am 

Haha yes I do actually have about an acer of pot growing. It's all medical though.

Never hurt to pick up a bench. Well ty for your time well glance I should say lol.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]