Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:27 pm 

Character Name:souleaterzz
[b]Character Class:death knight
[b]Days Played:
71 days played
Days Played at 80:58 days played
[b]Alt(s):none because i just recently transfered to this server

[b]--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
my name is dustin osterberg i am 14 i live and was born in geneva ohio
[b]2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?i am a transfer and i picked this server cause when u asked one question in trade chat about the server like 5 peopl answer it nicely

[b]3. What is the best way to contact you?

cellphone

4. How did you hear about us?
i just heard from some people on the realm how good of a guild you guys are

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
i cant right know becasue i just recently tranfered to this server and its still has my old name and server but here the link for thathttp://www.wowarmory.com/character- ... Souleaterz

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
no i cant handle max graphics,but when there at low i dont usually lag in raids at all

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).i cant do that cause i just got this comp from a friend

[b]9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into i have killed 10/12 in icc normal 10 6/12 in normal 25 and this was all on a different server with the 20% buff i believe

[b]10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.

i pretty much like eveything about my class,i think im good at my class cause i have been playing it for a good amount of time,my main spec is tank i dont really have to much of a rotation for tanking,i just use what the situation calls for

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
those raid times are perfect for my shedule

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
like i said previoulsy this a diff comp and im still getting everything settled

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?tell u guys my house was on fire then probaly run out of my house

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
well i like proggressing with a guild i like haveing fun,when its the appropriate time

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:54 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

YOUR GEAR SUCKS, GO AWAY!

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:46 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Also, adding extra "z"s to the end of your name is indicative of a small penis. You should talk to recruit ExtenZe.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]