[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Zy disc priest

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Zy disc priest
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:33 am 

b]Character Name:[/b] >>Zyprexa<<
Character Class: >>priest<<
Days Played: >>191 days<<
Days Played at 80: >>97<<
Alt(s): >>i have 4 more 80's pally, mage, hunter, and lock<<

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
>>35 years of age and i'm from Sedalia Mo.<<

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
>>was in Shadow of the Sun but was not getting into raids and that's the reason i pay to play<<

3. What is the best way to contact you?
>>cell phone or home phone<<

4. How did you hear about us?
>>i can remember immo back in the classic days, not really sure how i heard about Immo<<

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
>>http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Zyprexa<<

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
>yes to bothh<<

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?[/b>> amd quad core with geforece 9800gt<<

[b]8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).

>>http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/w6u2rycifje6hxsn/details/21/<<

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
>>i've done just about every raid in the game whth the exception of classic naxx and aq40<<

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
>>i love being a disc priest in raids i use my shield alot and relie on penance too and i buff the entire raid with renewed hope, but the thing i love the most is we priest have two spec for healing and i love that<<

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
>>any time is good for me. i'm disable so i'm home most the time<<

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
>>not sure how to upload screen shot to this site<<

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
>wife and kids first and then my pc<<

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
>>well i'm disabled so i spend a lot of time playing wow. i'm marred 3 kids two of which play wow with me before my health went to shit i used to paintball a lot with my sons<<

Applicants: Please copy and paste the above pre-formatted

Last edited by Zyprexa on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Zy disc priest
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:06 am 

[b]8. >>post your answer here<< Not helping the cause.

Realistically Zy's a great guy to play with, however from past experience he won't be able to keep up. At the moment we have a very reliable Disc Priest already with solid attendance, who knows his shit in and out. Even as a back up heals, awareness and skill on HM LK 25 would be lacking, and really, that's what we need atm.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:00 am 

Well I forsee me having no troubles "keeping up." Raid attendance will be nothing but 100%. I'll do what ever it takes to know the fights inside and out by watching videos and reading strats..ect.. and Awareness will NOT be an issue but that is something you'll have to see.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:42 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You've named yourself after an atypical antipsychotic which I find to be slightly odd. Incidently, it is patent expires in roughly a year and a half and should become less expensive in 2 years after the generics begin to come out.

Bit of advice, don't name yourself after stuff that you may be "using" or may think sounds cool when it can have a negative stigma attached to it, especially something as sensitive as mental health.

Have a nice day, talk to the Healing CL about your app. I think its Enkhu or Veroz.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:41 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

What the fuck is with all the Dante posts? Someone must be bored. I'm renaming myself to Clonazepam Dante... suck on that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:08 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

you are wrong Dante, cool kids don't sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:42 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I get the next crack at being a disc priest before we recruit more. Still waiting on my chance to reroll a priest gogogo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:46 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Reserving the alt "Valtrex" for photek.

The priests of different religious sects...dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight, and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subdivision of the duperies on which they live.

-Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:08 pm 

Seeing as we are now short a disc priest, I say we recruit this fucker and put him to the test.

I will be brutally honest with you tho man, we have high expectations. Members are getting sick and fucking tired of us not sealing the deal on HM LK 25. If you can't hack it, you will be be dismissed without prejudice.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:45 pm 

Upboat for August's honesty. Realistically like I said before Zy's a fun guy to raid with, and my experience with him is going back 4 months if not more, alot can change in that time, with Flatline leaving now I don't really see why not, thats just my revised two cents since i put them in before.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:48 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

If we recruit a disc priest without giving me a shot 1st i'll kill you all. Seriously.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]