Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bjørn - Fury warrior
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:54 am 

Character Name: Bjørn
Character Class: Warrior
Days Played: 69 days 12 hours 22 minutes 8 seconds
Days Played at 80: 49 days 14 hours 41 minutes 47 seconds
Alt(s): Hawk 80 Death Knight

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I am 20 years old, from Ottawa Canada, i like Poutine.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
-Les chevaliers du lys (BC) : they all transfered.
-Diversity: Everyone left, i was in that guild on my dk (my old main)
-Genesis/Conspiracy: Everyone left
-Fatal Dreams: They're a good guild, cool people, but dont have the numbers to do progression in icc.
-Retrospect: They never take me to raids.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
Phone, msn, yahoo, email, wow.

4. How did you hear about us?
One of my friends used to be in immo a while back, Bloodiceman was his name. He told me it was a really professional guild and that he had a good time raiding with you guys. I've also seen you guys around alot, every member looks really solid. Also 2 of my arena partner's are from immo, dawnforged and hercules.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Bj%C3%B8rn

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
Right now i use a gaming laptop, works really well for WoW. I got a core 2 duo cpu, 2ghz, 512MB graphic card, 4gb ram. I can handle many whelps.

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-6 ... etails/22/

Thats when i was arms spec for pve, switched to fury last week and my dps increased alot.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
I know every fight in ICC regular in both 10 and 25 man, and i know most fights in heroic icc 10 and 25. Took down the whole first wing except deathwisper on heroic 25, but attempted it so i know how the fight goes. Downed rot and fester on heroic 25, and downed the blood princes on heroic 25. Pre-nerf i got all the way to dreamwalker in 10 man, but when the buff came along, we went to sindra, and then took her down, it was a nice feeling after alot of attempts. I helped my past guild by wanting to keep going in icc, always stayed positive.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.

I really like the warrior class, i've played almost all the classes and this one has been my favorite so far, its more in my style seeing how i like to charge and destroy. What makes me good at my class is that i always try my best to learn the arts of the warrior, i pvp alot and i've learnt alot of things throughout my playtime on this character. I always enjoy learning new things about my class and i put alot of efforts to do the best as i can.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
I have classes during the day, but im free at nights. I can make it on time for raids.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/2037 ... 191642.jpg

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Bring my laptop outside and steal the neighbors connection.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
I am someone that likes to have fun, but also likes to be serious during raids and such. I am reliable, and always looking forward to progression. I have alot of awareness and i give alot of efforts for everything that i do. I always listen to what the raid leaders have to say and i always give my all for everything.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:14 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

A plus for knowing what WoL is, and for knowing how to post pictures on the web. Least you're not retarded.

However, posting parses where you scraped the bottom of the barrel on DPS isn't going to get you in to an end game guild. My very under geared mage alt can put out numbers you posted. Not really sure if we're lacking any melee DPS, but I doubt we're going to recruit sub 10k DPS. So unless you can produce a log where you're doing something like 13K+ DPS, don't think the recruitin' folks would look twice at your app.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:28 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I just got back from out of town so I apologize for the late read on your app. Tickle is right however in that our melee roster is pretty full and sub 10k DPS isn't what we are looking for right now. Thank you for your interest, but for now your application is denied.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]