[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - IHYou - Fieral Druid

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: IHYou - Fieral Druid
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:59 am 

Character Name: IHYou
Character Class: Druid, Fieral, DPS
Days Played: 62
Days Played at 80: 5
Alt(s): Irakas Shaman Resto/Ele - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Irakas
Dubysa Paladin Prot/Holy - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Dubysa
Vemale DK Frost/Unholy - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Vemale
--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Im 25 years Old, from Lithuania, working in a broker company. Love - Reading book's, cocking, Fishing, women, Teh world of warcraft ofc, good/smart guys that i can chat with, always geting new friends :) active living stile, partys, loads of Vodka & Girls. Saddly no drugs. Smoker.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I am now in Raiders oF apocalypse(horde side) Just the raids geting bored, coz we farming it, cant dot Profesor and LK on HC coz, ppl slack (ALOT) last 2 raids we anable 2 do Surfang because of ppl lack - with 19 members manage to get just till Surfang ICC HC 25. I was healer's and recruit Offiecier, now im not, just declaned my position in this guild sow i can play on my fieral druid more. Its only Lithuanian ppl guild.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
In game /w (wisper me :) ) E-mail.

4. How did you hear about us?
asked google.com, was wandering about boss progression now :) i seeing clearly. Thanks. LOVe pinana!

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&cn=Ihyou
building up some gear, the second day im Looking for LW with icc rep. In this server.

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
I do. 2.1.4 , 3.0.1, YEs yes, and the mic. Able 2 talk in EN ( Its better the writing, sorry about misstakes im making).

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
Now my main pc is break down the VGA, burned from the Lightning storm. Geting Fix't in next week. Now im Using P4 2GB ram, 30hd. keeps 5-3fps on 25man raids, and the new one (ist gonna be fixed) keeping 50-60fps all the time. Great internet conections no Dc and on im glad with it 90mb/s.

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/10016/calendar/08-10/ - Choose, Look for Irakas Resto/Ele shaman. Bad thing - http://worldoflogs.com/reports/uppjab4r ... 224&e=2475 got good raid improvment, and healed with dps totem, it droped my HPS.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
Started playing on Brother acc, Mazius - ROA - Skullcrusher(horde side) Pre tbc moust off all. Then broght own acc started clearing raid's @ Naxxramus, did all was the second and alt raid leader with Irakas, one of the main heales, didnt know the class sow i staked intelect gem in it :) now im playing wow for like 3 years and i know what stat is for the class, using derssup addons as Rarw. Raiders of apocalypse guild was known as Kershto Demonai, same real. Then half of my ppl left it and created new guild. Formed only for PVE - raiding guild. Started 2 recruite some new members, share raiding expirence. After some time @ Naxxramus we had 2 many "skilled" palyers, sow there was a regruop, had 2 difrend raid and one DKP pool :D. OFC they left the guild with SHAME some good people skilled pro. Now Raiders are recruiting fast and even unskilled new born players, sadly i havent got sow much energy 2 share for all them. Last raid's we doing boost run then 15 ppl lets call them the core, pulling after next hafl of raid, its sad. Sorry, about progresion!

Pre TBC - Grull's lair and on moust of them, know tactic's cant show achieve have done with bro acc u can chek it named: Egiox/lock
ALL pre TBC dungeons
ALL TBC dungeons
ALL TBC - Raids, after the Naxx camed out.
Naxxramus10 - Cleared
Naxxramus25 - Cleared
Ulduar 10 - cleared
Ulduar 25 - Cleared
ICC10 - Cleared
ICC10HC 11/12
ICC25 - Cleared
ICC25HC 10/12
TOC10 - CLeared
TOCH10 - CLeared
TOC25 - Cleared
TOCH25 3/5 manage do only theys frist 3, lack of time, then WTLK show'ed went 2 raid ICC. Now we can even recruit for iCC raids :)

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
Fieral druid - Heave dps rotation but is great im still learining it manage 2 do 4k dps with my gear now. Dislikes - Hands hurt's :D. Skills, got some helpfull addons, as ORA2, DMB, Fieral by night, Drooly, Skada and on, it helps me 2 use cd's as posible 2 push on dmg, geates thing i always can target healer on grind and throu inervate on him or @ least helpful spell, cyclones on some fights, sprint, buffs the raid up, improves the raid with leader of the pack, keeps bleeding effects on targets. Just need 2 get normal talent build this talent build im using just for HC farms. Forgot the main fing - Resurection in the midle of the FIGHT thats owsome! Rotation is "Esay"
1. Savage roar
2. Mangle (dont need if having arms worrior in raid)
3. Rake
4. Shred
5. Tigers fury/Berserker depenst on the fight
6. shred - RIP - Rake , just keep rake up magle up, rip up, savage roar up, if iu have proc use shred, keep them up and shred more as posible if the Dots is keeping fine and u got 5p use Ferociuos bite. That's it if very instresting :) I Love it. Sow i told you guys before im using helpfull adons sow i can see what spell shold i use, how many combos p i have looking for your hp in grid, and im always ready 2 rebith and throw a inervate on dude :)

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
Now im that rotaion mode, changing my aparment, chaging my job, but still i raid 4 days a week. Im having 3 days off in a week. and some pretty long free time in the evenings. Its good time for me.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
sorry next week maby, coz my new pc browked down, i dont wanna emeberas my self with mobile phone view :D from old pc.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
If you were having Butt sex with random guy in Russia in the pertrol station's toilet, what would you do?

If u can answer me i can answer you. IF many IF cant say. Probably first 2 come down, call 911, ask raid leader 2 leave the raid say, sorry lads im off my house is burning and then u can scream and cry for help, pray, ofc after u left the ventrilo server.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
I know some RUssian mafia, can protect you from butt sex with random guy. If sereous then: Skilled, Expirenced, smart, funny. My offer is help, with some baisic's, recruit, asist with something, and will fly 2 your country 2 meet and drink loads of beer's, Vodka!

Post subject: Re: IHYou - Fieral Druid
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:08 am 

Forgot 2 Tell about OS

Os10 - Cleared
Os10HC - in progress
OS25 - Cleared
Os25HC - in Progress

Sorry.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:45 am 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh boy this is gonna get good. AFK popcorn.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:22 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

amazing app.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:28 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

How do you savage roar first without any cb points :elfoo:

on another note.. run now while you still can.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:17 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

This is Immortality guild on the US server Skullcrusher. Pretty sure you're looking for a European guild?

It's a shame, because I'm sure you and Imidril would get along great with your shared love of 'cocking'.

Release the hounds*!

*the kind with Bees in their mouths so when they bark they shoot bees at you

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:10 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:20 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:48 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

At first I thought this was a troll

Then I thought it was a chick

Then I realized it was a European

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:59 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]