[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Sheil (Prot Warrior)

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Sheil (Prot Warrior)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:37 am 

Character Name: Sheil
Character Class: Warrior
Days Played: 36 Days
Days Played at 80: 18 Days
Alt(s): 72 Hunter 63 Druid

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Im a student in Maryland, im 21 years old. I was a hudge DPS junkie before i got bored with shooting my arrows in SSC/TK so i decided to level a warrior about a month before litch king release.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I was an officer in many of my past guilds on diffrent servers. Since this game has gotten very easy and simple pugging just seemed the way to go till now. I was OT for my last guild on horde (Prot Pally) and i decided to reroll back on alliance. I was in diversity on this server for a week or so but they seemed very astablished and already had there tanks so i wasent needed

3. What is the best way to contact you?
email, text, ingame

4. How did you hear about us?
Word of Mouth

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... er&n=Sheil

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes i have a mic and ventrilo, i was raid leader many times so i dont mind speaking in vent.

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
My computer is well qualified to play crysis on high. Connection is perfect, i dont understand why people D/C all the time. I play WOW on high and get about 35 FPS during AOE 25 man graphics

8. What raiding experience do you have? What significant raid instances have you been in? List only the furthest you got in WotLK, BC, and Vanilla WoW.
I have everything in WOTLK known, Maly, OS3Drakes, Nax25 Past: SSC/TK

9. Are you a Hand of A'dal or Champion of the Naaru?
No
10. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid starting times range from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight.
tues-thurs I get to play Work the rest of the days

11. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/ ... 113539.jpg

12. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Close my door. LOL

13. General Comments about yourself to us.
ivwannatankalot!

Post subject: Re: Sheil (Prot Warrior)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:53 pm 

I forgot to mention i can raid Sunday's too I dont work sundays anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:05 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

So of all our raiding days (Sunday -> Thursday) you can raid all of them except Monday?

That sounds acceptable to me, I say lets give him a shot!

(But I'm only a member lol)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:26 am 

Talked to him a few days ago, he said he didn't want to fill out an application "to prove he doesn't suck." That kind of worried me, but it looks like he went through the time to put up a decent application, and with imidril lolkittying and rena gone, another tank might not be a terrible idea. I'll talk it over with the officers.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:07 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

i hear dek wanna tank again :3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:33 am 

He PMed me on my rogue yesterday, not sure if he knew who I was or not, but he was a nice guy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:10 pm 
CAN YOU PREVENT THIS!!

----------------------------------------------------

+

=

-----------------------------------------------------

????????????

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I lol'd so hard, you have no idea.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:37 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:41 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

we could use another good warrior tank

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:48 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:38 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:59 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:33 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:26 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next