Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:21 am 

Character Name: >>Blastmeister<<
Character Class: >>Priest<<
Days Played: >>62d,18h,38m,56s<<
Days Played at 80: >>44d,4h,47m,56s<<
Alt(s): >>Shammwoww-80Shaman (resto/ele), Kampfmeister-80Warrior (prot/fury), Owldrood-80Druid (resto/feral-tank), and some other non-80 alts.<<

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
>>My name is Tyler, I'm 19 yrs old. I'm originally from San Diego, CA, but I moved to Alabama in the sixth grade and lived there through my first year of college. I now live in Arizona, so I could transfer to a school out here that better suited my major.<<

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
>>All my toons except for my Priest, which has been my main since WotLK started, have been on Skullcrusher, but my priest was on the server Kalecgos. There I raided with the guild <Vereor> for almost two years and a couple months ago we stopped raiding because of serious attendance issues, so I decided to bring my Priest to join my other 80s. When my Priest got here i joined him into Divided Sky where all my other toons were. I don't really raid with them, except for the occasional ICC10, but nothing serious.<<

3. What is the best way to contact you?
>>Cell, email, vent or in-game<<

4. How did you hear about us?
>>Since I've been playing on this server, Immo has always been a well known guild.<<

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
>>http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Blastmeister&gn=Divided+Sky<<

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
>>Yes<<

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
>>Intel core 2 duo processor 2.10 ghz, 4gb ram, and a 300gb hard drive // I never have any problems with high framerates in 10 or 25 man raids, the only time my computer shows any signs of trouble is when we try to take Wintergrasp =\<<

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
>>The only logs I have are from when Vereor was still raiding, but they are really old and would be of no use.<<

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
>>I know all fights in normal ICC and most fights in heroic. I've downed everything in normal except Lich King and in heroic the only heroics bosses I haven't done are Putricide, Sindragosa, and of course, Lich King. My normal progression, back when Vereor was still raiding, was before the buff. My extensive knowledge of the ICC fights and my survivability, dispersion ftw, helped Vereor get our first Festergut kill, when another wipe was incoming. Ive also downed RS 10/25 but not heroic. [Some of the achievements for normal or heroic bosses ive killed wont be on my priest, this is just a detailed list of what ive accomplished on all my toons. Although I do know what im supposed to do on every encounter I've listed above on my priest.]<<

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
>>I enjoy my priest alot, being able to switch between two different healing specs and a dps spec makes finding a spot in a raid or group really easy. Shadow is by far my favorite spec. For shadow I try to get as much haste and spell power as possible while staying hit capped, with a decent amount of crit. As for my rotation I usually throw up Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague then mind flay(only takes one) until i get 5 stacks of shadow weaving then SW:P, once i do this its mind flay all the way until i have to refresh VT or DP.<<

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
>>If I were accepted I would love to start raiding with you and would make arrangements to be off work for your scheduled raiding times. I understand that you may not have any raiding spots available and I would be fine with just being there in case someone doesn't show up or waiting until Cataclysm and earning a raid spot then.<<

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
>>http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/179/blastmeisterui.jpg<<

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
>>Grab my computer and continue raiding in my car.<<

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
>>I'm really easy to get along with and I don't like to start drama. Im dedicated to progression and love downing new bosses. <<

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]