[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Warrior Tank, Kentuck

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Warrior Tank, Kentuck
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:09 pm 

Character Name: >>Kentuck<<
Character Class: >>Warrior<<
Days Played: >>307<<
Days Played at 80: >>63<<
Alt(s): >>Evilghondi, 80 mage / Whitedawn, 59 priest<<

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
>>I am 25 and I live in Rochester,NY. I have been playing WOW since the day it came out. And I will probably always be raiding.<<

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
>>Been on Skullcrusher since I started playing and I've been in many high end raiding guilds. Starting with Red Dawn, Vindictive, DE, and I joined a few other guilds along the way. I've had to quit playing for work in the past and it set me back in current guilds so that I had to find a new guild in order to raid and tank. Which is what I am currently looking for.<<

3. What is the best way to contact you?
>>In game or e-mail. artisticlysound@live.com<<

4. How did you hear about us?
>>I've raided with alot of Immo players throughout the years<<

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
>>Currently armory has my PVP gear up on its file so I will have to add a link later with my tank gear. But other than hard mode gear the only upgrade I can get from regular is the shield off of bloodqueen.<<

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
>>Of course. Mandatory when I lead raids.<<

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
>>I can't handle max graphics but I run smooth and I am getting a new computer for cataclysm<<

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
>>I currently have no logs being that I erased everything a few months back. I have made mistakes in the past but I don't repeat them. I find out what went wrong and help others do the same so that raiding goes smoothly. Communication is key.<<

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
>>Well there is a lot of past history in raiding since I've been around to raid every instance. Going back I remember the frustrations with MC when everyone was just starting out. People didn't know how or what to do with their class. I had to respec over and over till I was able to maximize my skills. At the time I was in Vindictive (A guild I created the name for) We were one of the first to down Rag on the server and continued progression well into skullcrusher history. After leaving the guild due to the leader giving away my legendary I ventured into other guilds in which I was a main tank and helping them towards harder bosses. I've raided original Naxx but got held up on hard bosses where people didn't do their jobs and countless other raids where discussion helped us push through and conquer. The most current guild I was apart of is Wrath. After being there off tank and wiping on LK I picked up a job at nights which disabled me from raiding for a few months. Now I'm back looking for a well established guild that I can tank for and grow as a team with. I'm always eager to meet new people and learn from other experienced players which has allowed me to become and stay a great tank. <<

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
>>To start I read up on threads of mathematical specs to maximize my characters threat and efficiency. Best in slot and situational gear has always been a huge advantage for me. I usually have about 3 tanking sets that either add extra block for certain bosses or high armor or high stam. Doing this it enables me as a tank to take much more damage on bosses that use different abilities. My ability rotation is also an advantage being that some macros allow me to get off 3 spells at a time saving precious seconds that could make or break aggro and damage reduction. I personally love my class as a warrior. I've played it since day 1 when I decided I wanted to tank. Tanking will always be my thing and I need to raid tank to be happy in the game. <<

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
>>My work schedule is all during the day so I have plenty of time to raid every night at your desired time.<<

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
>>To be honest I use regular interface and have for years. I feel more comfortable with what I'm use to and I'm very efficient with it. I do also have a bunch of macros that make situations a lot easier.<<

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
>>Let it burn<<

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
>>I've enjoyed this game for a long time and I need to raid in order to continue that. Immo has been around for a long time and I've seen them take alott of very good players from my past guilds. I've always wanted to be apart of that but never wanted to leave my current guilds handicapped. I don't get mad, I try to explain so that mishaps don't occur often. I know I can grow to your expectations and become a vital member of your guild. I don't take gear and leave guilds, I have a respect lvl on this character and I've tried to keep it that way throughout WOW play. Either way I'm always on so feel free to grab me when needing tank help. I hope I can become a vital member of your progression throughout the years to come.<<

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:55 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

*insert obligatory paper tank comments that are made on every warrior tank app*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:58 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

if you dont have any threat problems i would suggest getting the engineering armor enchant on gloves, it's pretty beastly, also 225 armor on back instead of the 23 agi from eng

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:11 pm 

wtb tank

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:32 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

While we appreciate your interest in our guild at this time we are going to decline your application. Best of luck.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:41 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

sounds like i need to come out of retirement

."

Achilles says: "That's why no one will remember
your name
."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:30 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:36 am 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]