[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Lasirper MM/Surv Hunter

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lasirper MM/Surv Hunter
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:34 pm 

Character Name: >>Lasirper<<
Character Class: >>Hunter<<
Days Played: >>146 days<<
Days Played at 80: >>102 Days<<
Alt(s): >>None<<

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
>>Name is Tony, I am 24 years old from Cudahy, Wisconsin.<<

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
>>Would be a server transfer and my cousin (Veroz) is in Immortality. Current guild is falling apart and am looking for a guild that is in the same area progression wise.<<

3. What is the best way to contact you?
>>Either tells or on AIM (jerseystony04). <<

4. How did you hear about us?
>>From my cousin.<<

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
>>http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Icecrown&cn=Lasirper<<

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
>>Yes<<

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
>>Yes canhandle max settings in a 25 man raid.
Intel i7 950 @ 3.07 GHz
12 GB RAM
1 TB HDD
Dual Radeon 5770 Crossfired
<<

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
>>http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/25ssqhqq57s4ah42/rankinfo/
Probably the most recent log I have. I stopped raiding awhile ago once we all got our Drakes.<<

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
>>Didn't play in Vanilla and didn't raid much at all in BC. In WOTLK cleared all of Naxx when it was current and most of 25 man Ulduar. Cleared normal TOC and hit a wall on heroics there in the guild I was in at the time. Stopped playing at this time for awhilee and eventually came back a little bit into ICC. In ICC cleared 11/12 heroic both 10 and 25 man.<<

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
>>As I said I play Hunter. As a Hunter we bring high dps, CC with Freezing Trap, Misdirects, strong kiting capabilities, and with the changes to pet abilities can bring anything a raid may be missing. As for gear as a Hunter there really isn't much for situational gear outside of the normal resist sets if they are needed. With the change to Focus our priority system has changed a bit. Raidwise it looks like at 85 Survival is going to be our best spec.<<

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
>>I can make 100% of raids.<<

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
>>I use the defualt UI with very minimal addons. DBM, Omen, OmniCC, and Recount are pretty much all I need for raiding.<<

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
>>Grab my PC and TV and run like hell.<<

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
>>First I would like to say that I'm not looking to be a bench player. I'm looking for a 100% full time raiding spot be it 10 or 25 man come Cata. As for raiding I am there to down bosses. Whatever is needed from me I will do. If it means I need to lower my dps I will do it.<<

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:46 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You are in luck, a hunter spot may be available. Couple of questions though.

1. Justify putting two points in One with Nature over putting them in the Marks Tree instead
2. How do you handle being berated by raid leaders if you fuck up, racist comments, and general assholishness?
3. What race will you be if you transfer, personally I consider dwarves to be dirty, short, and fat.

P.S. Don't armory me because you may laugh. I only started playing again a little over a month ago after quitting prior to the end of BC. My opinion does matter though, I promise.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:25 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Are you as big of a douche as Veroz' last cousin that raided with Immortality? :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:22 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Numbers look good. And I assume you are a good player if Veroz told you about Immo. As long as your attitude is fitting and you can learn at a good pace, you should fit well.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:18 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:33 pm 

Also on another note on the MM Spec from watching the videos so far of the Cata bosses I don't see much movement of the bosses in them and I don't think the tanks are gonna be moving the boss just to get a hunter a chance at a free KC.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:51 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

."

Achilles says: "That's why no one will remember
your name
."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:10 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Heya,

Just a couple quick questions for you to start. Why the Nightmare's Tear in your chest and 10agi/hit gem in your neck? I noticed you also haven't reforged anything yet as well. Any plans or thoughts on it?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:29 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:14 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hey,

Sounds good. Feel free to transfer over whenever and send one of us a tell for invite. If you have any other questions that Veroz hasn't answered feel free to ask.

P.S. Don't pick a stupid name when you transfer.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:45 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

should name yourself fleaz :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:13 pm 

Thank you. Faction change is in progress and once that is complete will head over to Skullcrusher.

Update
I chose Draenei as my race and the server transfer is in progress. See you all in a few days hopefully less.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]