[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Prot Warrior-Bradlytank

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Prot Warrior-Bradlytank
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:02 am 

Character Name: >>Bradlytank<<
Character Class: >>Warrior<<
Days Played: >>38day<<
Days Played at 80: >>24<<
Alt(s): >>80 mage,priest,pally,rogue,<<

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
>>I am 40 years old and yes i am old :) i currently reside in NY 50 miles from NYC<<

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
>>I've been in many guilds since vanilla but currently I am in Post Human <<

3. What is the best way to contact you?
>>in-game or by email<<

4. How did you hear about us?
>>I always heard immo was the best alliance guild since there inception<<

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
>>http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Bradlytank<<

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
>>yes and yes<<

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
>>i have core i7 2.6ghz with 6gb of ram running ati radeon 4870 video card. and i have never had problems with my graphics on high <<

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
>>I don't have any World of logs. i never used them :(<<

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
>>I was a hardcore raider during vanilla with Benevolent as a pally healer (was there any othere pally back then?) and burnt myself out in MC and BWL. It was fun and learned a lot about team work in a raid situation and importantly "HOW TO LISTEN" . I skipped raiding in BC and just played casually and took a long brake for two years i came back year and half ago to and started this character and i found i really liked warrior tanking. Sadly i missed naxx and uld and only raided ICC currently im 10/12 in icc25 which i would like to clear<<

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
>>Warriors in general are so stupidly gear dependent it almost like hitting you head against the wall while your gearing up but it's much more stimulating then other classes to play. With the new patch the change almost made me stop tanking but after few day of googling and tweaking i am more confident about my tanking ability. As you can see from my armory most of my gear is from ICC25. I don't think gear alone make a good tank but it sure helps alot. I Found the new 4.0 patch now make aoe tanking viable to warriors with rend-TC-SW-cleave-revenge. While not as good as pally/DK but still much better then before. I did have make some major enchant and gem changes to my gear but the major pain was farming honor points for the slow wrathful weapon to maximize my treat. I have researched and tested almost every possible way to make myself a better tank for the new 4.0 patch. I think warrior are still viable tank for any raid.<<

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
>>I can usually make most night if i have a set schedule and definitely make 3 out of 5 night <<

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
>>My UI is just plane user bar from game i don't use unnecessary addons <<

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
>>Yell in vent "HOLY SHIT MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE SOMEONE TAKE OVER" and grab my laptop and run out the door ( i have wow running on it, its slow but playable I might be able to get on next day :P)<<

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
>>I am experienced raider since vanilla. I am mature, i know how to listen and don't have an ego. I am not here for (just) the loot or to (just) socialize. I just want to progress and be the best I can in game. I don't think you would be disappointed with me in your guild<<

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:04 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:29 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

what was your main before this,how far have you been in icc25 or heroic icc25 ,

."

Achilles says: "That's why no one will remember
your name
."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:31 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

What is your attitude towards achievements?

How would you rate your pvp ability? Ranking goes from 10 - "I AM GOD -- YOU WILL BOW BENEATH THE POWER OF GLORY" - to 1 - "I am a drooling idiot who plays with his forehead"

You are tanking H-LK -- you die at 10% whose fault is it?

I ran a naxx with some of your guildies -- why would you want to leave such a cool bunch of peeps?

If you were running a major guild -- and cata was right around the corner -- how/whom would you recruit? Would you recruit at all?

Lorewise, what is the most exciting thing about Cata? Do you care?

You are on a level 70 alt leveling and you Surter drop close to you /hug a kitten -- what do you do?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:59 pm 

to answer Dawnforged

My main was paladin named Hardsteel. I've been playing him since almost the beginning.
i am currently 10/12 in regular icc25

and to answer Stalyx

What is your attitude towards achievements?

when achievements first came out i thought it was useless but after i played the game for awhile it made me realize its value. keeping the game fresh and interesting. I would love to do all the achievements for ICC and Uld

How would you rate your pvp ability? Ranking goes from 10 - "I AM GOD -- YOU WILL BOW BENEATH THE POWER OF GLORY" - to 1 - "I am a drooling idiot who plays with his forehead"

While i would love to to say I am GOD i know I'm not. I can be honest with myself and say at my current pvp level i'm at 6.5 to 7

You are tanking H-LK -- you die at 10% whose fault is it?

shit happens long as every one was doing there job right who cares whose fault it is ( usually i would think what did i do wrong..) We should just concentrate on next time how we are going to do it right

I ran a naxx with some of your guildies -- why would you want to leave such a cool bunch of peeps?

They are GREAT ppl at lest the core group is and I hate it that i'm looking for another guild. But right now we lost our way, what we should be doing to get to the next level, to improve the guild and ourselves. We lost too many people with experience to RL or frustration. It seem to me only thing we're doing now is trying to gear up new recruits who only care about gear and not about the guild.

If you were running a major guild -- and cata was right around the corner -- how/whom would you recruit? Would you recruit at all?

I'm not sure. i would like to keep the people we have who are dependable and experienced but i know new people can improve the guild so i would say yes i would recruit others that can help the raid. As for how I think there would be extensive interview process and trial period.

Lorewise, what is the most exciting thing about Cata? Do you care?

the change in Azeroth has got my interest up and i love the face we will be able to fly in it. (about frikken time to)

You are on a level 70 alt leveling and you Surter drop close to you /hug a kitten -- what do you do?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:21 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:29 am 

LMAO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:19 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Ah Bradly -- I feel bad for the trick question.

At this point your best bet is to get yourself noticed amongst our members. We have a few people pvping -- we have a bunch running old instances. Try to get yourself noticed. Trust me a recommendation from a member whose name is not Piemaster will go a long way.

Best of luck to you.

Stalyx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:07 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:51 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:03 pm 
Bro dont hate. Not my fault enku QQed everytime Veroz wasen't there, You guys are carried by veroz Cuz you fuck up.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:41 pm 

angry italian :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:12 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]