Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:21 pm 

Character Name: Fristadin
Character Class: Paladin
Days Played: 30
Days Played at 80: 20
Alt(s): druid lvl 77

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I am 32 and i am from canada

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I am in Horde Exterminatorz , want to leave because GM allow 20%/40% raid attendance = puging raid 100% of the time

3. What is the best way to contact you?
Email / in games

4. How did you hear about us?
trough forums search for biggest Alliance guild

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Fristadin

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
i do , using xbox 360 wireless mic (i have 2 ) found that they are the best quality for dedicated mic

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
Using core 2 duo e6300 overclocked 400x7=2800mhz on watercooling with Nvidia 9800GTX+ getting 60FPS steady @1680x1050

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
My raid are limited, stoped playing at vanilla b4 i git 60 wife at the time was going crazy
things have changed i can play a lot, i learn fast i can ask question and i take criticism positively.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
i have little raid xp, due to puging and guild not being able to provide full raid compliment, i did icc up to putricide as OT never been able to find a pug to go any further

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
with the 4.0.1 patch they removed the traditional rotation, its pretty much Hotr/WoG spam on multiple target of course keeping Consecration and holy wrath as available , avenger shield for pull and when it proc and always not forgetting using judgment , replacing Hotr for Crusader strike on single target/boss or when required to tank only boss not add for example,
i do not have 20 alt .. so i play my paladin mostly .

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
ATM i am not working , but in the future when i go back to work 6pm, to 1am is my availability schedule for week-day and all day on week-end less the time i take for groceries and other rl stuff

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee4 ... 160941.jpg

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
LOL write afk bio 2 min and pee on the fire and come back to play

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
I am 32 years old, i like to have fun but also can be serious when needed , i also believe that even if wow is a game over inet it still require you to have commitment when you say you will be there you be there cause no being there can fuckup other guild mate play night. i like to finish what i started and in game it mean touching everything and getting the most of everything!

the reason why i am applying here is because you seems to be serious enough and have enough members to get me somewhere help me move forward in game and do some serious raiding cause the most fun i can get from a game its when it get challenging and doing heroic dungeon is not challenging at all ,raid are!

i've been playing video game since 8 years old ... , played in "clan" starting with DOOM 2 on Dwango(phone modem to lan emulator) then seriously played Counter-strike a lot. i know about team work and i have what it take to make good addition to your team!

trying me is buying me :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:16 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

amazing gems, invite that guy quick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:52 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'm sorry, but I have no time to teach someone how to play their class. I suggest you read up on optimal specs/glyphs/gearing before you try to apply to a high-level guild in the future.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:24 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Fristadin -- thank you for your application! I appreciate the time you put into doing so. However, with Cata so close it will be difficult for us to effectively evaluate unless you are already established player. I would seriously consider Imidril's post and start looking at forums to see how you could better yourself.

Have a good day!

Stalyx
*Random Recruit*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]