[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Prozzak Feral Druid

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Prozzak Feral Druid
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:26 pm 

Character Name: >>Prozzak<<
Character Class: >>Druid<<
Days Played: >>240 days<<
Days Played at 80: >>73 days<<
Alt(s): >>Dreamz, Drakkisath, Belerren, Garruda<<

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
>>My name is Jeremy, I'm 24 years old. I am from New-Brunswick Canada. Used to work at a call center as a Team Manager, now starting a new job this week at a Bank, so my schedule might be a little funky for a few weeks.<<

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
>>In pre-BC I was in Pheonix Rises, did not play much in BC, just an all RL friends guild. And in WOTLK I was in Loki on horde, and an Officer in Retrospect. After a disagreements with some guildies, I had enough of drama and left, and went back to horde. Was nothing against anyone in the guild, absolutely loved most the people I played with in that guild. Went back to horde, and a month later I stopped playing, Real Life called.... Now I'm back, and when Worgen Race Change is available I'm doing it, so Might as well change to Alliance now and find myself a good group of people to play with. I want to join Immortality because you guys are one of the best guilds on the server, and I had done BGs many times with a lot of you, and was very fun to talk and play with. Right now I'm in a guild with only like 5 members, all RL friends, we are just farming Achievements for fun.<<

3. What is the best way to contact you?
>>E-mail or in game mail/whisper.<<

4. How did you hear about us?
>>I just noticed you guys when I was on Alliance<<

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
>>http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Prozzak<<

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
>>Yes I do<<

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
>>Yes, I have a Gateway FX6840 series. i7-870, 8GB RAM, 2 X ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB each. Just switched internet companies so I don't know my speed yet, but I haven't lagged yet.<<

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
>>I have not raided in a LONG time, and all my logs from Retrospect, I cannot find. I can take criticism if it will help me be a better player, so I'm open to it.<<

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
>>All of Pre-BC accept for Naxx and few bosses in AQ 40. BC, all accept BT and Sunwell. WOTLK, all accept HM ICC 10/25, and Ruby Sanctum. ICC was completed with Retrospect. I was, for the most part the only feral druid, so Leader of the Pact is what I brought mostly to the raid, plus a battle rez/Innervate.<<

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
>>Well I love Feral DPS Druid, it's simply fun to play in PVP, which is what I like to do. Right now I'm geared for PVP, so I reforged everything for Mastery, so my Bleeds are stronger. Not much to say about my spec, just tried to find the one that made the most sense for BGs, World PVP, and 1v1's. Not much in rotation when I PVP, just depends on what class I'm fighting really. <<

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
>>Like I said above, I am starting a new Job, so for 8 weeks I'm in training, and after that my schedule might be a little funky. I do realize you are a raiding guild, but I am mostly looking for just a good group of people to hang with, and do Ratted Battle Grounds, but of course if it comes down to it, and you guys need me for a raid, I will do my best to be there, just can't say now, because I have absolutely no idea what my schedule is going to be like. I learn fights fast, and I always do the research on my own for new encounters, and always ready with flasks and what not. Will always have the best enchants/gems on my gear.<<

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
>>http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/Jermeister06/WoWScrnShot_112010_121136.jpg
Not a lot of hot keys, my Naga mouse is broken, so using what few hot keys I can spare on my G15, when I get a new mouse I'll hot key some more.<<

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
>> Masturbate hysterically<<

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
>>I am always willing to help out someone else, fun to talk too, sense of humor. As stated earlier, I do know you are a raiding guild, so if you can't use me, that's fine, no hard feelings, but I would like a chance to play with the best, and prove myself, I know I can be a good asset to the guild. Any pointers you can give me to help me be a better player, would help me out a lot too. Thank you for your time and consideration, good luck and good huntings!<<

Post subject: Re: Prozzak Feral Druid
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:01 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You seem like a prime candidate for a new program we are starting. I hope you don't suck. Also what is it with people and making characters based off drug names or names similar to drugs. If you are going to do it, choose something a little better than fucking Prozac. Antidepressants make you look foolish to people who actually know anything and if you join the guild with this name I will harass you relentlessly until you change it. ALSO NO FUCKING ASCII letters either.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:14 pm 

I did not choose the name for the drug lol, Prozzak is a band I used to be really into when I was younger :P

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:25 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

lol @ dantes drug study

."

Achilles says: "That's why no one will remember
your name
."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:25 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:23 am 

Awesome, thank you. Faction Change will be underway as soon as my auctions are done.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:16 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Never reply to me with a smiley face in your post you fucking fairy. Grow a pair.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:21 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Immortality Guild Master

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]