Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:29 am 

Gonna do a joint app cause we are a joint package.

Character Name: Locklen, Konadar
Character Class: Death Knight, Priest
Days Played: Locklen = 9 on this character, god only knows on my old main. Konadar = 35+ days.
Days Played at 80: We quit when Lich came out, did all of pre-BC and most of BC. Came back a couple weeks before cata. Also, played Everquest for years before WoW even came out. I've led 120+ man raids in EQ, Konadar assisted.
Alt(s): None on the server atm.

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Both 23, RL friends for like 18 years. Both of us have graduated college and work. I (Locklen) live in Minnesota and work for a bank. Konadar now lives in Florida and works for a radio station.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
We transferred to play with Konadar's RL buddy, but he quit when cata came out.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
Locklen = snig06@hotmail.com
skwe0601@gmail.com = Konadar

4. How did you hear about us?
Word of mouth

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
Armory wasn't working when i put in the app, go ahead and search for us we are on Skullcrusher,

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Ya

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
I have a brand new desktop that I've never lagged on, Konadar has a computer that is equal essentially.

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
Don't have any these days.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
Intelligence and persistence. What we've done we mention above, and we were among the first on our server to do it at the time. If you wipe, you learn. If you continue to wipe, someone's doing something wrong.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
I'm blood currently as a main spec but would have no problem going dps. Either way gear is essentially equal -- almost full cata blues. I prefer tanking because I can control the pace of things but if someone is better geared I have no problem stepping back. Konadar is currentlty 83 and leveling, Should be 85 by the weekend,

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
Raid times work with us.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
Don't have atm, I can get one later if truly necessary.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Put out the fire then go back to raiding? Mom and Dad aren't here if that's what you're referring to...

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
We know what we are doing, period. We've done this before and understand MMPOG inside and out. Let either of us read a walkthrough of a fight and we could lead a PUG through it, if they listened. We are looking for people that aren't uptight and can take a joke... But when it comes to business knows what the hell they are doing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:19 am 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... n/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... r/advanced

FTFY

Seriously though taking 3 minutes to update your app goes a long way in showing you care.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:37 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

minimum combat mp5 is 4k for holy priests, sorry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:23 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Sorry it's taken so long to respond, been really busy with finals. If you are still interested, we always have spots open for more tanks and healers, just whisper an officer for an invite.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:22 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

If you can't find Imidril... Look for Dante, Fleas, Veroz, Wruzerker, or any other Immo member you see on /who. They will direct you to the right people.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:21 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

If you are looking to be successful in this guild being a tank is always a good thing.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]