Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:59 pm 

Character Name: Tankinator
Character Class: Warrior
Days Played: 22
Days Played at 80: irrelavent
Alt(s): 80 paladin Wreckadin, 80 mage Wtbskin many lowbies

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
im 18 from Mohawk Ny

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
lessons in brutality, post human, shadow of the sun

3. What is the best way to contact you?
Wow i would imagine or cell

4. How did you hear about us?
you're immortality...

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... tor/simple

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
yes and yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
yes intel quad 9800 graphics card

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
not realy any recent ones Cata just came out

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
12/12 icc everything else Wotlk, zulaman black temple ect for bc, zul gurub vanhilla

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
329 average gearscore... i enjoy both dps specs arms being the more effective one.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
can raid anywhere between 4ish to midnight or later

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
mostly standard ui now because of the updates

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
take care of the fire...

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild. im 18 im polite and can get along with most people
>>Your Answer Here<<

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:54 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

If you put as much effort into your gameplay as you did into this application I'm sore afraid. Of course that sentence was longer than any of your application replies.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:18 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c04EMCF9lyI

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:26 pm 

sorry i don't treat my guild like a college essay no one is even realy raiding atm how in depth should it be lol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:49 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Alright I will bite:

1. Do you tank?
2. Do you pvp?
3. Whats your attitude towards achievements?
4. What's the correct response to a druid who just rezzed you after a wipe?
5. In your opinion what are the best raiding professions.
6. Who is Haniel and why is he important to our guild?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:26 pm 

no i don't tank, yes i pvp every once in a while, achievements i would consider somewhat important, ummm raid professions i guess it depends on what you're about if you want good self buff type things id go with engineering, id say Ty good sir, Haniel is a paladin and i have no idea what he does for the guild

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:02 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Normally I don't really reply to these threads and don't flame people but..... Yes this is a application that needs thought and some time put into it. If I see you are lazy and can't spend some time filling an application then what can I expect come raid time? Someone who hasnt come prepared with food flasks and read up and spent some time preparing and watching video's. I don't have patience or time to carry and handhold someone who won't put in effort to try.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]