[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - 85 Mage

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: 85 Mage
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:33 am 

Character Name: Ode
Character Class: Mage
Days Played: 33 on my mage and i have alot of toons with 40+
Days Played at 80: my played at 85 is 4 days
Alt(s): None on the server atm.

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
im 18 years old and from Tacoma Washington.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
i use to be horde on Skullcrusher and i think you guys are the best alliance guild

3. What is the best way to contact you?
any time mostly

4. How did you hear about us?
i herd about you from horde side saying your one of the best guilds as ally

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ode/simple

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Ya

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
i have a custom made computer so yes i can handle it

8. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
well i have been raiding since molten core was available back when there was only 1 AH in Ironforge, all the way up to LK i dont remember the guilds that i have been in since it was long ago on a different realm i help the raid by them telling me where to go and staying alive

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
im a mage whats there to dislike!!! the thing that makes me good at my class is i can sheep when needed and make sure that target doesn't come out of sheep. my gear is currently capped for heroics and JP points? my rotation is to keep living bomb on the target put a scorch for the 5% damage and then fire ball spam then pyroblast when its instant. use flame orb when its up with combustion when i get lots of crits. when i switch to adds right away when they spawn and AOE when needed.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
Raid times work great for me my schedule is always available

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
http://s754.photobucket.com/albums/xx18 ... g&newest=1

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
roast hot dogs so i have some raiding food

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
We know what we are doing, period. We've done this before and understand MMPOG inside and out. Let either of us read a walkthrough of a fight and we could lead a PUG through it, if they listened. We are looking for people that aren't uptight and can take a joke... But when it comes to business knows what the hell they are doing.

well i know my mmo ive been playing this game since the 6th grade and now im 18, what stands out about me is that i can pay attention i wont die form dumb stuff like fire in the ground and i wont let my dps slip while doing that. im not much of a leader i know what im doing and if im told something you bet its going to get done. and i dont take this game to seriously im pretty laid back. whats the difference between a wheel and a black guy? the wheel doesnt sing when you put chains on it... <------- PICK ME

Post subject: Re: 85 Mage
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:13 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:17 pm 

1. Are you a clicker?? You are aren't you??? no i dont click
2. I need a focus macro for sheeping purposes.. go! /cast [target=focus] Polymorph

Quote:
i help the raid by them telling me where to go and staying alive
does this apply to the rest of your life as well -- or just wow raiding? just wow

4. Fire pvp -- explain its advantages over frost pvp. i dont pvp as fire but i guess the advantage of fire is i can deal heavy DPS if not targeted

5. Do you suffer from multiple personality disorder? If no, then who is the "we" in your last question? Is it the rogue who applied? Does he laugh at your jokes?
i must of put we without thinking because i do know to rogue and no he calls me gay for my jokes

6. What websites do you frequent for mage resources?
wowhero.com / http://www.arenajunkies.com/ wowhead.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:42 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I know I am not around much at the moment, heck I don't even know if we need more ranged. However if the decision was mine based on the application I would go with no. I would personally recommend using the shift key in future applications and spending some more time on fully answering the questions.

Also your armory link is broken and there is no level 85 mage named Ode on the armory. Did you name change recently?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:50 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Shift??? -- pssh -- ALT >> Shift!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:30 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Stalyx I meant shift as in capitalizing words when typing...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:12 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:01 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:28 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Enku, I found out that there are some people who cancel spells by jumping. If you are a jumper you cannot use your thumb thus making the alt key a serious detriment to their enjoyment. Night elf priests are are the worst offenders!

On a brighter note, I found out that I can play from Sri-Lanka.. I don't think I will play hardcore but I will try to get some levels in.

Merry Christmas my friend!

Stal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:12 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I completely agree that alt is the superior key binding.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]