[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - 85 Rogue Psykhotic

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: 85 Rogue Psykhotic
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:16 am 

Character Name: Psykhotic
Character Class: Rogue
Days Played: 20 days
Days Played at 80: 2 at 85
Alt(s): Got a warlock i still need to faction change.

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Im 18 years old from Savannah Georgia but i just moved to Puyallup Washington. Im about to join the airforce and live my life.

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
I was a horde on skullcrusher and was in Triumph and Thanksgiving.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
In game im almost always on except for this Wednesday ill be gone all day

4. How did you hear about us?
I heard about your progression into Cata Raiding from a friend who talked to someone in guild.

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... c/advanced

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yes

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
Yah

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
No idea how to get a World of Logs.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
Well i remember the first two weeks of WOTLK and making progression into naxx it was pretty fun but i remember being in there for like 6 hours at a time just trying to get everything perfect so im dedicate enough to spend a lot of time on something. When ulduar came out the 3rd week we decided to try some hardmodes so we tried 4 towers up and we spent 5 hours just on that boss.. (i have not done that boss since then on hardmode because my mind is still owned.) i have that achieve on my lock. my class role is pretty simple on my rogue im here to do obsurde amounts of dps and interupt/cc something when it needs to happen.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
I like that my class dosent have mana so theres never a point in the raid where i have to stop because im oom or something. I dislike how i dont get fat crits like other classes i just attack 100000 times faster. i feel that im good at my class because i use to play with some really good rogues and we shared our tactics specs and rotations with eachother. My gear is all based on 3 things, agil, crit, and hit. im not yet hit capped but will be soon. im starting to gem for agil/crit gems and once i get my jsp helmet will change a few to fit that meta gem. my spec currently is assasination as i see it being the best dps at the moment for rogues. since hitting 85 i have been assasin at towards the end of WOTLK i was assasin too but i can play combat just need to get some 1h's for it. My rotation is simple i mutilate until i get 5 points then i slice and dice then i usually pop vendetta and put up 5 more combo points then cold blood and evenom, once i evenom it refreshes my snd and also gives me a better chance of applying my poisoins for 5 seconds or so, so with that my instant poison hits them like crazy because my snd is giving me 15% attack speed and most likely my hurricane will have proc'd and will be ownin my Attack speed as well. then from there out my rotation is simple mutilate till 5 then evenom.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
Thats pretty easy for me to attend. being western time zone it gives me enough time to get home do some work that needs to be done and still get off at reasonable time.

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
Heres my UI on my undead rogue before i faction changed
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z40 ... 225744.jpg

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
Open a window. or take off my snuggie.

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
Im a pretty good player i know what im doing and have done it all before. all bosses have the same mechanics just a different looking frontal cone AoE or a different colored fire to stay out of, raiding is easy just dont be stupid its the only philosophy to live by, that and wear condoms.

Post subject: Re: 85 Rogue Psykhotic
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:02 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Plus points --

1. You are from Georgia
2. Also you wear condoms.. this is pretty funny, especially considering you ARE from Georgia
3. Joining the airforce

Negatives

1. You wear a snuggie.. wtf is wrong with you? why you admit to that shit in a public forum.
2. Your mind getting owned by 6 hours of doing the first boss of Ulduar..
3. Not answering questions properly
4. Not having any logs is fine... but not knowing what world of logs is, inexcusable.

Hmm so that is 4 negatives to 3 positives.. and the 3 positives are all non wow related.

I will give you chance to increase those positives -

1. What is your position on achievements?
2. PvP? can you hold your own? Or do you panic and pee yourself?
3. Name two old school immo rogues that were amazing. -- fine, Burning Crusade counts too.
4. I hate guild applications, its not like you are applying for a damn job. -- If I hate them why do you think I take time coming up with questions?
5. What is an effective punishment for someone who stands in the fire?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:12 pm 

lol first off the snuggie was a joke.

1. My position on achievments is im fine with doing them as long as we know the boss fight and have done it a few times.
2. PvP is easy i know what im doing and dont pee myself
3. A friend of mine scubbaninja was really good in bc got glad title then sold his account. and my friend on Alexstrasza hildegarde was the best rogue in our guild and always topped the charts.
4. make sure you get the right people.
5. Replaced if it happens more than once.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:50 pm 

like i said im a faction change so i dont know any immo rogues.. so i just named 2 rogues i knew that were good.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:03 pm 

The point of this is to see if you can follow simple instructions.

Name two rogues. I had two names in my head but since I played back then I decided to do what Stalyx wanted you to do and low and behold I found a different name and one I was thinking of.

Preliator and Black Widow. Simply by taking 30 seconds to look at the public forums.

He just wanted to see what type of creativity you would come up with. Would you ask around? Use forums? Talk to some Immo people. Instead you didn't do what Stalyx asked at all... you ignored him and did what you wanted. This doesn't work in raids and now you know why Stalyx asks questions and if you are ready to be in a Immortality raid.

Good Luck.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:56 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Bentley, How are you? It has been ages -- do you still do your MMA thing?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]