Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:41 pm 

Character Name: Sécksy (alt 0233) for the d
Character Class: Paladin
Days played: 43 on toon, combined probably about 250.
Days played at 85: 8
Alts: Beast 85 DK

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a laid back guy that likes to progress with non bad people. I raided a lot during BC as a resto druid.. I didn't raid a lot during Wrath because it was pretty stupid imo. I'm 19 yrs old, and from Florida.

Guilds I've been in: I'm in my own guild atm, " Better Than P O " because P O is gay and sucks at pvp, just sayin. And I chose Immo because ya'll are furthest on alliance. And it seems to be a pretty good guild.

Best way to contact me: In game

How did you hear about us?: A random guy in WoW. Lol

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ksy/simple

Yes I have ventrilo and a working mic.

My specs aren't the best now, I don't use highest graphic settings, but I don't lag during raids or anything like that.

I didn't raid much during Wrath so no WoL, I was a hardcore raider in BC. We downed all bosses in BT pre nerf that was in Neltharions Fury guild on Kael'thas realm.

I like most things about holy paladins, especially how they are super beast atm. They were better before they nerfed Light of Dawn out the ass though. I like that I can stay super mana efficient throughout boss encounters.

8-12 pm is fine schedule for me.

If my house was on fire and I was in a raid... I'd put on my Resistance Aura and heal myself through it. That's what's up.

General comments: I'm just a laid back guy in college, I play WoW a lot and don't suck at my class. I'm hoping to join you guys' guild and progress far in Cata with you all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:15 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Going to put as much effort into my reply as you put into your application. No thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:16 pm 

Never really cared much for the whole application thing. I'm not the best at answering questions, but meh. I'm an excellent healer, willing to run heriocs with you to prove that but if not, okay.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:14 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Then do it, find people and run heroics with them, they will report to the appropriate people. Show some motivation,

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]