[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Weeran 85 Tank Warrior (Offspec fury)

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:18 pm 

Weeran
Warrior:
9 day 1hour :
Rolled server didnt play lich
40 Druid planning on getting 85

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Im chill, i like tanking. 20 Years old. Im from Toronto, Canada

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
Progression, Having been getting much people to do Heroics with and get stuck doing pugs.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
Call me long distance charges apply

4. How did you hear about us?
Checked out some people from the guild im stormwind

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ran/simple

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yeaaap

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
My games on highest graphics and full screen on a 22lcd screen.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
I raid Classic and BC quit before Lich king

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
I really like tanking dps is what ever im thinking of specing arms and just pvping.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
Working monday tuesday thursday and friday to six

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
im gone alt f4 my ass is out of there

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
Honestly im helpful and do what ever im pretty easy going and chill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:48 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

If you played Classic and BC wow, what did you do? Did you raid? If I were to say you need to tank a boss like the green dragons would you know what this means?
Put more than 3 minutes into your app, the results may suprise you.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:03 pm 

Weeran
Warrior:
9 day 1hour :
Rolled server didnt play lich
40 Druid planning on getting 85

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Im chill, i like tanking. 20 Years old. Im from Toronto, Canada

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
Progression, Havnt been getting much people to do Heroics with and get stuck doing pugs. I have friends on this server thats why i rolled here. I got to lv 85 in 3 weeks or 7 played days.

3. What is the best way to contact you?
Call me long distance charges apply
Or email and online

4. How did you hear about us?
Checked out some people from the guild in stormwind

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ran/simple

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
Yeaaap

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
My games on highest graphics and full screen on a 22lcd screen.

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
I raid Classic and BC quit before Lich king
I had a Mage that i raided pretty often with, i raid MC and a bit of blackwing lair as for BC i raided karazhan and gruuls lair didnt play that much after gruuls got a full time job and quit.

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
I really like tanking dps is what ever im thinking of specing arms and just pvping.
I was taken under the wing of my inrl buddy which main tanks for my current guild now. Ive been taken on some heroics with him dpsing and with the rest of the guild and he said i did good. My rotation would probably be charge, rend, cleave, thunder clap, shockwave and devastate.

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
Working monday tuesday thursday and friday to six

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
im gone alt f4 my ass is out of there

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
Honestly im helpful and do what ever im pretty easy going and chill. I ask a lot of question so i can do my job properly so im not yelled and that i did something wrong. I like to progress and see results even if they do not benefit myself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:02 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Dante -- my application to Immo was 4 pages long. SHIT I SHOWED SOME INITIATIVE.

And gunsmoke just invited me -- he did not even read it.. his exact words were "oh that's nice -- we need more brown people in here" :P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:48 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

The good old days...

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:18 am 

Sorry, i redid my application. Hope you guys consider me im a pretty dedicated player. Id be willing to run a heroic if you are willing to take the time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:26 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

lol Stalyx 4 pages? I just reread mine, it's still in my sent folder on here. Mine was pretty long but not 4 pages lol. Guns invited me like 20 minutes after I sent it, I remember being surprised how fast he responded lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:13 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]