[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Tankinator arms warrior (reapping with a bit more effort)

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:31 pm 

Character Name: >>Tankinator<<
Character Class: >>warrior<<
Days Played: >>about 17<<
Days Played at 80: >>if you mean 85 its 8 days<<
Alt(s): >>wreckadin 80 pally wtbskin 80 mage many lowbies<<

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
>>hey im from central newyork im 18 going to college soon for computer science im a friendly guy i get along with most people.<<

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
>>ive been in several guilds throughout my time playing wow my most recent guild was [six sevens] and i left for the simple fact that they have way too many people and little raid slots to fill im looking to actually raid and do more than heroic dailys<<

3. What is the best way to contact you?
>>most likely through cell phone emails xcraxystevex@hotmail.com or in game im often on "rosebudd3925@yahoo.com" is my friend id.<<

4. How did you hear about us?
>>i see you guys around some of my previous guildies know you as well<<

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
>>http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/tankinator/simple<<

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
>>i have ventrillo headphones and a built in mic that doesnt always do the trick looking to get a mic headset.<<

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
>>i7 processor nvidia 9800 graphics<<

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
>>i havent used this in ages... if not answering this is a problem get back to me on it<<

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
>>up to now i have done cataclysm wise a small bit into blackwing decent and Bh 10/25 man lichking wise everything from naxx and ulduar to toc and Icc bc and vanilla i donly skimmed raiding i did some black temple and zul amman thats about it.<<

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
>>well the spec im in is mainly priority its pretty straight forward dps wise no my name is misleading im currently dps sorry if its confusing as priority based spec rotation realy only consists on waiting until your strongest abilities are up...<<

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
>>well i go to school generally i can play wow from like.... 3ish to midnight maybe a little later and weekends anytime realy.<<

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
>>Your Answer Here<<

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
>>like any other individual id take care of my fire if this is a test of my sense of humor my answer would be... jump out of my house with my laptop and hope my router held out until the boss was dead.<<

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
>>im a nice guy have a good sense of humor i like world of warcraft im going to college soon and enjoy meeting new people. hope this is enough information :)<<

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:32 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Respect for reapplying based on the feedback from your last application. I suggest we invite him and give him a shot. Especially now that we have a third 10man group having some extra tanks as floaters can't hurt.

Last edited by ennku on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:52 pm 

<------ dps again my name is misleading haven't tanked since wotlk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:25 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Ok much respect to enku's opinion. However, it is customary that I ask some questions.

1. Pvp -- rank yourself -- are you good, bad, don't care about pvp, drooling idiot?
2. Achievements -- mean something to you? Or you tell people to take the achievement spam and shove it up their self righteous asses?
3. Okay Mr. Sense of Humor -- give me your best joke.
4. Can you lead a raid? Will you lead a raid?
5. Who is our most caring member?
6. why would you choose a name called tankinator if you did not want to tank?
7. When you join immo you are expected to be the best in your class. In that spirit answer the following in an intelligent fashion.
a. As a fury warrior what is a better weapon for your offhand. A faster weapon or a slower weapon why?
b. What is better for an Arms warrior -- strength, crit, haste or hit? explain
c. What is the best weapon enchant for dps warriors at the moment? Why is it the best?

Best of luck!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:01 pm 

1. Pvp -- rank yourself -- are you good, bad, don't care about pvp, drooling idiot? this is my third character in terms of raiding and pvp end game i had a protribution pally back in wotlk in terms of pvp at the moment i havent done anything rated yet on my warrior i once one shotted a mage with an auto attack 114k my best cataclysm pvp experience
2. Achievements -- mean something to you? Or you tell people to take the achievement spam and shove it up their self righteous asses? achiements are a cool thing i give kudos to blizzard for adding them they arent realy top priority to me but i have done some mostly on my 80 mage and pally.
3. Okay Mr. Sense of Humor -- give me your best joke. why is money green? because jews pick it before its ripe. im not racist but i found it pretty funny when i heard it.
4. Can you lead a raid? Will you lead a raid? I CAN lead a raid i prefer not to it can be a hassle i believe i have the ability to.
5. Who is our most caring member?
6. why would you choose a name called tankinator if you did not want to tank? i had the intentions of being a tank when i created the character and i did do some tanking through wotlk
7. When you join immo you are expected to be the best in your class. In that spirit answer the following in an intelligent fashion.
a. As a fury warrior what is a better weapon for your offhand. A faster weapon or a slower weapon why? generally back when i was furry i was looking for a faster offhand because a quicker offhand means faster rage generation.
b. What is better for an Arms warrior -- strength, crit, haste or hit? in order id say str>hit>crit>haste
c. What is the best weapon enchant for dps warriors at the moment? Why is it the best? landslide would be the best warrior dps its essentialy the new berserking and id consider it more important than haste that you get from hurricane.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:20 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

My main question for you is why are you apping as arms, a spec in every way inferior dpswise to fury?

"3. why is money green? because jews pick it before its ripe. im not racist but i found it pretty funny when i heard it."

I think you'll fit in just fine here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:17 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:51 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

We should just ditch the old application format and base it off their best Jew joke

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:24 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Meh -- I don't like the racist shit -- so maybe another officer will extend an invite.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:21 pm 

im actually switching to furry spec anyway..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:52 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Wow you are fucking retarded, you are a warrior and cant't even spell Fury for Christ's sake. Please stop taking the oxygen from people who can make better use of it.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:28 pm 

its called a Typo bro they happen im actually happy you posted that i was under the impression you guys werent assholes but i guess i was wrong. ITS A GAME ;) Dante what a badass lawl

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]