[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - 85 Mage Guildless

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: 85 Mage Guildless
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:31 pm 

Character Name: >>Laedy<<
Character Class: >>Mage<<
Days Played: >>6 years<<
Days Played at 80: >>long time<<
Alt(s): >>DK for JC<<

--- General Information ---

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
>>I am 43 with 2 young kids from Quebec Canada. <<

2. What guilds (if any) have you been in? If so, why did you leave? If you are a server transfer, why did you pick Immo/Skullcrusher?
>>I heard about yourd guild as good raider and that's where i am now in wow. The guild i was in gave me nothing in 8 months - i complaint once and it was too much for them i guess<<

3. What is the best way to contact you?
>>in game or e-mail<<

4. How did you hear about us?
>>everyone know about you on skull<<

--- Raiding Information ---

5. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
>>http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/laedy/simple<<

6. Do you have Ventrilo and/or a mic to communicate with your prospective guild members?
>>yes<<

7. What are your computer specs and internet connection? Can you handle max graphic settings at a reasonable framerate in a 25 man raid?
>>quad core and high speed cable connection<<

8. Please attach some World of Logs records (or any similar log parses you may have) of some recent raids. Feel free to submit bad ones and identify what you did wrong and why they weren't as stellar as other ones you've submitted (Learning from mistakes and not repeating them again makes for much better raiders and shows us you can learn and adapt).
>>sorry don't know how to do this but i do learn from mistakes<<

9. Tell us about your raiding experience. Go into any pertinent details about what you killed and what guild(s) you've killed it with. Let us know if it was pre-nerf or post-nerf. Tell us about how you made a difference and helped your past guild achieve those kills. How does your class role play into all of this?
>>i was an excellent dps in wotlk and now doing my best to get into cata raid but guild i was in could not achieve the first boss. I mostly killed everything<<

10. Tell us about your class. Likes, dislikes, etc. What makes you good at your class? Tell us a little about gear, your class, situational gear, specs, and how it all relates to your flexibility in raiding. Go into high detail about your rotations/spells/abilities you use, how it maximizes your job and why.
>>i always found the mage intersting as crowd control and i will never exchange the way i can travel fast around the world. I know lot ppl doing dps and mage is not favorite but i still think that a mage well played is one of the best dps and it can handle some sitation others can't (sheep, iceblock , invisibility etc)<<

11. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Our raid start at 8:00pm EST and last until 12am midnight. Usually Sunday through Thursday.
>>Tuesday to Friday and some weekends<<

12. Please post up a link to a screenshot of your User Interface.
>>regular interface with few regular raid addons<<

13. If your house was on fire, and you were raiding with us, what would you do?
>>probably quit my desktop and continue with laptop with wireless conection from my neighbors<<

14. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are the players that we want in our guild.
>>i am easy going guy who just want to have fun in this game/world. I like to improve my skills and be on top of competition. I work hard to achieve goals<<

Post subject: Re: 85 Mage Guildless
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:31 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I am not really impressed with your application to be honest. But I guess I'll ask you some questions anyways...

1. Neither of your specs appear optimized for raiding at the moment. Are these specs you made yourself for optimal dps or what are you trying to do with them?
2. What sources do you use for information regarding mages?
3. What are your thoughts on frost for PVE?
4. What are the stat priorities for your arcane and fire specs?
5. What are the dps rotations?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:41 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:44 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I found this app to contain pure brilliance.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:16 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Sorry I have been a little preoccupied -- I did not see this application. We are kind of full on raiders at the moment. If you are really interested in raiding with us, send me a tell and we will have a chat and see if you are what we are looking for.

Also why a staff and not a MH+OH?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:04 am 

Hi

thank you very much, i will try to catch you up in game

if you have a room for another person who can help for daily heroic, it will be an honor to join
It will let me make new friends and learn from you guys.
Doing solo or heroic with ppl from other servers is not really what i expect from this game at the moment

i got the Bioluminescent Lamp in my inventory but did not get any good dagger or sword so far
with the +81 spell enchantment on the staff, it is good for now

i am looking for the Archeology staff ...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]