[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - 85 Retadin

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: 85 Retadin
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:01 pm 

Character Name: Nuale
Character Class: Ret/Prot (I have not geared my prot set yet)
Days Played: 72
Alt(s): I have no 80+ alts on skullcrusher

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? Hey my name is Kyle I'm 20 and I live in Ontario Canada! I'm in my 2nd year of college and I'm studying computer security and investigations. I spend 95% of my day on computers! I really live for the moment and I love video games.

2. Why Immo? I have not been on Skullcrusher for very long. I transferred here to play with friends back in December 2010. The first time I saw Immo players I was in a 10m TOC. They were the best geared players I've seen! I need to be in a organized raid guild, no matter how many guilds I've been in they have all sucked at progression. I feel that Immo has the progression I would like from this game.

3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... e/advanced

4. Tell us about your raiding experience. Raiding experience can be seen the Armory, I've tanked and dps'd in ICC, TOC, ULD and the other raids. I still want to complete all the achievements for each raid. I want/need to progress in this game.

5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it? I like to consider myself good at PVP. Since the launch of Cata I have not spent much time gearing up for PVP. Although I do run 2's with a RL friend each week to hit the Conquest point cap.

6. How do you feel about achievements? They are a vital part of the game, and very fun to try for at end levels!

7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Tuesdays and Thursdays for sure. Thought in the past few weeks, everyday except monday is looking open!

8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild. PVE is a large part of the game to me. I am likely to spend most of the time I play trying to better myself in PVE. Though I am always up for PVPing. I am always open to trying new achievements or helping with old ones. I am really interested in progression.

Thank you

Post subject: Re: 85 Retadin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:23 am 
Rite now you'd have the best shot at going prot, how do you feel about tanking and how quickly do you think you could be raid ready?

Your ret is iffy, you need to reforged for hit because you are under the hit cap quite far. If im not mistaken its somewhere around 8% Hit to be melee capped which is is 961 hit rating. This affects all of your melee attacks, preventing them from missing. including Crusader Strike, Templar's Verdict, Judgement, and Hammer of Wrath because they all use the melee hit cap.
You should never gem for hit, also until the melee dps meta is fixed you should really switch to Destructive Shadowspirit Diamond which requires 2 red gems..

On your armory it says you've only ever done Heroic Gun Ship. Have you attempted any other bosses or had any other experience on any other characters?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:58 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Actually Fabini -- we did pick up 3 tanks over the weekend. :)

Now we need healers. I am not completely opposed to some melee dps -- but that is imidrils and wru's specialty

My question to the applicant is --

I am not sure if you are ready for the time commitment that could be immo raiding - two nights a week is not adequate. You said in the past few weeks that the week is opening up more. Can you explain just a tad more.

Also there is a strong anti-Canadian sentiment in the guild. Especially after our GM is trying to recruit more Canadians into the guild to make it an all Canadian guild. I hope you can handle the stress of such an environment.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:55 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

the canadian part of immo is already pretty strong right roboku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:54 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Fabini

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:58 pm 
Zeelos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:43 pm 
Zeelos i never get to talk to you anymore. whats your vent info and and ill come on sometime. or come on immo vent. Miss ya bud.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:50 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Newyork.maxfrag.net

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]