Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:04 pm 

Character Name: Soulember
Character Class:Mage
Days Played: 110 days 11 hours 11 minutes 46 seconds
Alt(s): I have 5 other 80-82 mostly unplayed alts Hunter, Pally, Warrior, Rogue, Druid

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I'm 19 from Massachusetts 30 minutes outside of Boston.

2. Why Immo? I'm looking for a new guild, I recently made the swap from Horde side to Alliance. This was mostly because I'd been fed up with being shelved in my horde guild. I actually heard from word of mouth about your guild from a old time friend who plays on another server how he knew about you folks is just something I never bothered to ask. I skimmed through this guilds and their achievements aren't anything to scoff at. And so I'd like to be a part of this guild. I'm not Too great a pvper but I enjoy pve.

3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ber/simple

4. Tell us about your raiding experience.
I've raided mostly throughout wrath, going 10/12 hms in icc.

5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it?
I don't love it to death but I also don't hate it. I'm not professional or anything like that so sorry, but I'm 'okay'.

6. How do you feel about achievements?
Achievements? I dont really care for them too much unless its current content or theres a reward.

7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid?
Every night day and afternoon just say when you need me.

8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild.
I'm a quiet player, I'll communicate when I need to so no worries there. I have a working no-static mic and I'm an English first language player. My computer isn't the best of the best but its not some hp from 1995 either. Currently using an i5 750 processor and an ati radeon hd 5600 series graphics card and 4gb of ram. I'm on often and I'm a helpful player as long as its within my capabilities. I don't mind staying past the scheduled raid times and always come flasked and with my own food. PS I'm not one of those Tuesday night raiders who only show up for the easy content. PM me in game or post on here I'll be checking both frequently.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I am definitely interested in giving you a shot. Whisper myself (makzimus) or stalyx in game sometime.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:25 am 
Says you've only killed Professor Putricide and sindra once, and lady deathwhisper twice. Was that before or after the zone buff? Just curious not bashing you or anything.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]