[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Holy Priest / Disc

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Holy Priest / Disc
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:04 pm 

Character Name: Figigglyworm
Character Class: Priest
Days Played: 64 days, 22 hours, 8 mins, 42 seconds
Alt(s): Horde alts 80 pally, 82 druid, 80 mage, 82 death knight, Alliance (diff realm) 80 warlock, 80 shaman, 80 hunter, 80 warrior

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I'm 19 years old I'm from canada. i live in a small town about an hour away from toronto, i love games i get competative at times but thats usually a good thing since it pushes be to get better at what i play.

2. Why Immo?
Me and some friends enjoy raiding together and from what i've seen on the forums you guys are one of the most progressed so we decided to app here

3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... orm/simple

4. Tell us about your raiding experience.
I started way back just before wrath came out and had a little bit of exp in BT and ZA. I have exp in naxx 10 full clear, naxx 25 full clear, toc 10 full clear, toc 25 full clear (both heroic modes) icc 10 full clear, icc 25 full clear, icc 10 hm (10/12), icc 25 man hm (11/12) and up to this point i've done 6/12 of the current raids. 3 in BWD and 3 in BoT

5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it?
I'm in love with bg's, this expansion i just got into arena i've always been good at pvp me and some friends are working together on arena, 3's are RPM and 2s are priest and rogue / demo lock

6. How do you feel about achievements?
Achieves aren't a big thing with me unless its with raids / pvp

7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid?
At this time i'm available at anytime any day of the week

8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild. I transfered from a guild off the horde called triumph, i was in there for a while. i was usually the top healer as disc in wrath ( disc was op ) near the end of wrath i got bored of disc and decided to try out holy and still ended up toping meters with little to no OH. in the first few weeks of cata i ended up getting 6/12 in the current raids and my heals were averaging from 15k - 20k and hps 26k hps (On halfus 25 man) i'm a very competent player when it comes to raids or pvp i understand things the first time if being told something. I'm usually a quiet person until i get to know people a bit better i'm easy to communicate with.

Post subject: Re: Holy Priest / Disc
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:29 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Excellent -- thanks for apping. I am sure one of our healing Officers will be here shortly.

You said friends -- I am assuming Narcôsis is one of your friends?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:36 am 

yeah narc is one of em the other one might not app only because he wouldnt be able to make the raid times due to school

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:40 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Could you log out in your pve gear? I would be interested to look it over.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:04 pm 

yeah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:54 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Decent gear.. but what do I know about healing.

Fleas/Veroz I am sure will make a post here soon enough. At the very least before the reset on Tuesday.

Stal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:05 pm 

ok

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:57 pm 
And this is why I hate the new app format. I'm not going to accept a recruit based solely off their word etc. I have nothing to cross reference. No logs, no list of class mechanics/ their playstyle. I'm not denying nor accepting you at this time. If another officer or someone chooses to then so be it. I will not recruit someone knowing nothing about them other than what they've raided. Also your claims at hps on halfus are taken with a grain of salt since you have no evidence other than your word to back up that claim.

Good Day,

Veroz - Resident asshole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:37 pm 

alright well an answer that simple would of been nice to of gotten a little sooner. i did find a log a while back from a 10 man our old guild did on the council fight before i had most my gear > http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/kewe ... details/6/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:43 pm 

if you really have your doubts about me give me a test in a 10 or 25 man raid its not going to hurt anyone you can always replace me if i suck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:47 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Figgly hit katybear up tommorow thru necrosis Maybe we can do a heroic.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:59 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:35 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hey Fig,

Enku nailed my thoughts from today spot on. Was hoping he might have had some priest comments/questions for you but alas, he's useless as always :) If you can be on tonight for 8 and ready to raid I think, from looking over your gear and app, we can give you a shot.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:48 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:21 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

priest isnt a class you can ask questions about, holy's playstyle is very open and somewhat complex, discipline on the other hand is quite simple and straight forward

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next