[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - 85 Fire Mage

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: 85 Fire Mage
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:20 pm 

Character Name: Magache
Character Class: Mage
Days Played: 107 days, 4 hours, 7 minutes
Alt(s): 80 shaman, 80 Death Knight, 80 paladin, 78 rogue, 70 priest, 60 warrior, 70 warlock, 50 druid (on different realms or horde)

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I'm 19 years old and I'm from Canada. I'm from Ontario, Canada. About 3-4 weeks ago my friends and I faction change to ally for pvp reasons mainly

2. Why Immo?
Currently just looking for a reputable guild with reliable players for raiding and pvp

3. Post your armory link.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... che/simple

4. Tell us about your raiding experience.
Raided t4 and a bit of t5 content in BC on my Mage, in wrath i still played my Mage and raided everything up until ICC and completed 11/12 hard modes. Currently I'm 5/12 Bastion/BWD on my Mage and I'm pulling anywhere from 12k-18k DPS depending on the fight and RNG.

5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it?
I pvp pretty often, I consider myself to be pretty good.

6. How do you feel about achievements?
I could care less about the lesser achievements like loremaster but I'm all for the raiding ones and the mounts

7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid?
currently going to college, I can make pretty much any day from 7pm - 11:30pm est.

8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild.
Im pretty hardcore,I've been playing for close to 4 years now. When it comes to new fights, i always watch the videos before hand and usually learn the fight after one attempt. I know my class well along with other classes through the various alts the i play, If your interested in a skill Mage you know where to find me

Post subject: Re: 85 Fire Mage
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:30 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:38 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:48 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Alright a couple of questions:

1. What are the best stats for a mage?
2. In terms of haste how much haste does a mage need?
3. If Necrosis and Figiggly were in a burning building, and you could save one of them who would it be, and why?
4. What are three things in the upcoming patch that a mage could be excited about?
5. What is your opinion on 25 man raiding vs 10 man raiding?
6. What is your most memorable moment in WoW
7. Screenshot of your UI please!
8. How does Canada's draconian internet policies effect you?

To be fair megache - and I need to be upfront with you. Raiding spots for mages are a little scarce at the moment. Your two friends are doing great, and I believe that they would be too embarrassed to recommend you if you played with your forehead. But I need to know how long you could handle being an alternate.

Thanks

Stalyx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:05 pm 

1. best stats on a mage would be intel>crit>haste>mastery although this is counting that your hit capped first, but i have read and tried being a few % under the hit cap because the amount of raw stats you have to reforge just to hit it is sometimes a dps loss.

2. 516 haste is what a fire mage needs to get an extra tick on living bomb.

3. I'd save figiggly if they were in a burning building because he still owes me money irl,but i thought raiding required us to NOT stand in fire.

4. mana reduction on certain spells, buffing frostbolt damage for pvp, going to get more of an increase towards our dots from mastery.

5. personally i could raid either one with the right amount of reliable people but from my own experiences 10 man = 25man - 15 less incompetent people.

6. killing people with my chopper by driving them out of the dalaran sewers

7. http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab1/ ... ent=UI.jpg

8. not sure what you mean?

for now i could handle being an alternate (play an alt etc or pvp if I'm not needed at the time) but ill be there to jump in in case someone has to leave. If i wont be available ill let you know beforehand

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:16 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news ... illing.ars

:)

I like the thought you have put into your app.. log off in pve gear. Hopefully you have NOT reforged mastery :p

Stalyx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:22 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:38 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]