Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:21 pm 

Character Name: Malibubobby
Character Class: Priest
Days Played: 34
Alt(s): Funkypumps - 66 Mage, Whynoginger - 80 Shaman, Squisht - 80 Paladin, Goatnips - 71 Hunter, Shig - 80 DK, Skedoosh - 80 Rogue

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? I'm 19. I live in Colorado and go to school at UCD.

2. Why Immo? I haven't been able to raid due to work, but now that I'm just going to school I have plenty of free time to play WoW. It seems like you guys are pretty good and I'd like a good guild to play with.

3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... bby/simple

4. Tell us about your raiding experience. MC, BWL, TK, SSC, Kara, HM ToC...basically stopped playing after I cleared ToC 10 HM because of school and work. All of the BC raiding was done on my pally Shig (now Squisht) with Requiem on Tortheldrin.

5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it? I like to pvp, but not as much as I used to. I love rated BGs and am great at them. I haven't done any serious arena since s4 basically. I was a s1 gladiator on my pally Shig, it was the #1 5v5 team on the battlegroup. I'd still like to do arenas if I can find the right people.

6. How do you feel about achievements? I don't care about achievements except for maybe titles.

7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Every night 6pm-1am

8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild. I don't really have any recent proof that I'm a good player. I haven't been able to play this game seriously, but now I have the time to. Talk to me in game and chances are you will see I'm someone worth having in your guild. Also, I'm apping with my buddy Owlsmasht who I also happen to live with. He's nuts but hes great at video games. And he has nice hair and loves motts applesauce.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:06 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Log off in pve gear please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]