Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:15 pm 

Character Name: Minthrill
Character Class: Paladin (holy MS and prot OS)
Days Played:47days, 13 hrs
Alt(s): on skullcrusher: Bethed, Chrisper,Doinysus,Healalotz,Hedes,Hygeiaa,Mavrarine, Tashane,Voladir. One alliance character for each class on skullcrusher :)

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? I'm 18, from and currently live in Jacksonville Fl. Currently attend college but the hours dont interfere w/ usual raiding times.

2. Why Immo? I have an acquaintance in immo plus i was looking on wowProgress at good raiding guilds on skullcrusher and this is one of the best.

3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ill/simple
i dont know what other info u want that is not available but just reply and i'll repost w/ what u want.

4. Tell us about your raiding experience. I did almost no structured raiding until mid WOTLK during ICC. since i joined the guild i'm currently with (wrath) i have downed every boss in icc 25 and a lot on heroic. Since cata hit i have downed every boss but the 3 end bosses (and the 3rd in BOT which they did w/o). Most of these downs were in 25 man. I have done lots of the BC/wrath raids but, like i said, nothing structured until ICC

5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it? PvP is fun, when i'm in the mood. Meaning when i'm trying to quest i dont like it when horde gank. However i'm alright at it on my holy paladin, just dont have the gear since i'm mainly pve person.

6. How do you feel about achievements? LOVE achievements, i only need the love is in the air (currently working on) and childrens week for "what a long strange trip it's been". Achivs are nice to get once u get the basics of heroics/raids down.

7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? i'm busy mon-thursday until about 5 pm but after that i am free, meaning i can raid from the usual 8-12 (which i believe is your raiding times)

8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild. I love to raid. Honestly when i join a raid group, it's alright and fun to have fun while doing it but my main priority is to down the bosses. I treat everybody with respect and kindness, until they show me that i shouldn't treat them that way...and then i still treat them nicely, but just dont like them :). Easy to get along with most people. My main character is Minthrill and i'd love to be able to do the raids on him, however i have 1 of every class (except warrior and rogue) at lvl 80+ and could switch main if needed. Currently gearing my resto druid w/ herioc gear
Any other questions that are responses to this i'd love to answer. and thx for reviewing this

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:16 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Well I looked at your armory and it seems your on your way to getting gear. You need to change your Meta to the 54 int one it is your most powerful stat. Also you need to get those int and haste socket bonuses. Use reckless for yellows and purified for blues. Also reforge your mastery into haste or crit. These few things will probably bring ur hps up 5%.
Your stat priority is mixed up should be Int>Haste>Crit>Spirit>Mastery.
Not sure why you have a point in judgments of the just but maybe for pvp.......

1. What do you use for a UI?

2. Do you use macro's or mouseovers or clic and heal?

Don' take this as a bad thing but if you raid we need someone fine tuned to max those hps.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:26 pm 

Thank you for your input thana but as of now i'm going to be sticking with current guild. Sorry to have wasted time if that has happened.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Best of luck to you.

Thread locked.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]