Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:56 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

b]Character Name:[/b]iock
Character Class:warlock (destruction primary / affliction secondary)
Days Played:10 days 3 hours 43 minutes :P
Alt(s):n/a

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?I'm 25 years old and are currently residing in New York City.

2. Why Immo?Cause immortality has always been a home for me in WoW :)

3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/iock/simple

4. Tell us about your raiding experience.I played WoW back during vanilla and bc days. I have cleared all the vanilla dungeons up to patchwerk in naxxramas in agamaggan server. during bc I transferred over to skullcrusher and joined immortality shortly. With immortality I have cleared all the dungeons up to mother shazzrah in black temple (if I'm not mistaken - sorry it's been quite a while since I played).

5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it? I love PvP when I'm not raiding. But currently I'm trying to focus more on PvE and catch up to everything I have missed during my hiatus. Back when I did play I was in a team ranked 2000+ in arena with people from dark entropy and immortality

6. How do you feel about achievements?It's awesome cause of the titles and mount rewards I can get :lol:

7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid?I am able to raid 7:30pm-12:00am est from monday to thursday. I should be able to raid all day on the weekends haha.

8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild.I'm not sure if anyone in immo still remembers me .. but I was in immortality a long time ago but I had to quit WoW and sold my account due to personal financial issues. I stepped away from WoW and decided to focus on my real life issue. I finally decided to come back to WoW recently and I would love to join immortality again since I miss being here ;D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:10 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hello Eniqma, long time no see.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:11 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hey man!

I remember you from long time ago. I do remember him as a decent lock, and that is something we need. However, your gear is pretty terrible :p -- How much time are you investing in the game at the moment. I mean you can get geared up fast enough if you grind the instances but for that you need time. So let me ask you this..

1. How much time do you have to play the game and invest in improving your player?
2. How much gold do you have -- to improve your player? -- I do not need an amount.. all I need is a gold is not an issue for me.. or I have so little gold I have not yet bought my flying mount
3. A lot of things have changed since you last played with us -- but it would be nice for our current members to know you. So what was your favorite memory of Immo whilst your raided with us.
4. You need to start thinking about arena's and BG's the vicious gladiator spellblade is a nice upgrade.

Good to hear from you again.

Stal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:23 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hey Dante! how's it going? ;D

Haha I think what I miss most is the mandatory Stalyx questions ;P

1. I am currently playing about 4 hours daily on weekdays and pretty much the whole day during weekends. I am doing what I can to obtain some heroic gears but it is such a pain to find a random group on my server to do heroics (each queue can last from 35 minutes minimum to over an hour) and most of the time, people leave after a specific boss ;(

2. I don't think gold is an issue for me as of now .. I have about 25k gold right now and I have bought all those flying licenses haha.

3. Hmm memories of immo ... where do I even begin? What I miss most is of course paladeus singing during wipes and battlegrounds haha I wonder if he's still around. And who could forget dmz? Our good old raid leader and his crazy accent and we always make fun of him ;P Those 2 + your mandatory question are what comes to mind right now .. since I remember I had to answer 10x more question from you when I first applied haha

4. I would loveeee to obtain that upgrade but finding a decent arena team can be quite hard esp since I'm pretty much a noob now ;( (but I do have a high learning curve hahaha)

ps: I know it's gonna be quite hard for me to get a raid spot esp since I just started again and my gear is horrible - but I don't mind waiting on the sidelines and get to know the new guildies by running some heroics and arenas ;D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:47 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Okay eniqma, as we discussed. Feel free to transfer over. However, your gear is just not good enough to raid with. Regardless, you were good enough to be in immo once.. you are good enough to return.

When your gear improves, and you are comfortable that you can hang with the big boys feel free to let us know. And we will evaluate you at that point. Welcome back.

Stalyx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:29 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'm not a self proclaimed Warlock expert, but if you need some help with gemming/stats/gear choice, you can certainly message me in game and i'll attempt to help you out with it, if you need/want.

VELCAM

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]