Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Application
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:01 pm 

[b]Character Name: Slashnbash
[b]Character Class: Warrior
[b]Days Played: 10
[b]Alt(s): Hituforlotz

[b]1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?: 13, from Shamokin, Pennsylvania

[b]2. Why Immo?: I look to raid and help others when they need it,do guild runs,BG's with guildies,anything with the guild.

[b]3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ash/simple

[b]4. Tell us about your raiding experience.: I've done many raids like guild raids and dungeon finder, i have experience with it and for playing 3-4 years.

[b]5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it?: I like PvP and I am sorda good at it and do it a lot.

[b]6. How do you feel about achievements?: I think they show ur experience and how good you really are in the game like raiding achievements.

[b]7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid?: I can raid any day most of the time at like 7 or 8 o'clock I will have time and will raid definitely.

[b]8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild.: I play football, im a good kid not like moth 13 year olds and mature, again not like many.

Post subject: Re: Application
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:48 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I haven't done this in a while, but I feel that I need to get to you now before you fall prey to the Idiocracy.

Your grammar is terrible. You are 13; you should know how to type proper sentences and use words found in the English language. The amount of effort you put into this app could most likely be surpassed by a stoned and drunk 10 year old child who failed the third grade multiple times. Also, learning how to properly use the forum text format wouldn't hurt either.

In reference to your character and WoW playing, your warrior has basically no reputation with any factions that would give you massive gear upgrades. You didn't even bother to finish all of the Hyjal quests...come on now. You are a minimum of two to three months behind basically everyone in this guild including some alts in gear progression.

Advice for next time, it would behoove you to actually look at some of the members of a guild to see if you are at, near, or anywhere close to their level before you submit an application.

Regards,

Dante

I'm trying to save America's Youth.

Application Denied, Thread Locked

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]