Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: 85 Ret Paladin
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:14 pm 

Character Name: Hand
Character Class: Ret Paladin
Days Played: 103
Alt(s): None

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? Hi my name is Craig. I am 34 years old and born and raised on Long island N.Y. I currently work with the local Police Department as a PD Dispatcher. I have been playing WoW since the beginning (did take a 2 years break in between) I do enjoy other video games but as far as MMORPG are concerned I only have the time for this one.

2. Why Immo? One of the most respected guilds across the server. I remember when the guild first came into existence back in the early days and I was always amazed at the quality of players they brought in and it doesn't seem to have changed much today.

3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... and/simple

4. Tell us about your raiding experience. I have been raiding since my first guild back in Vanilla Wow successfully completing raid instances such as MC and Onyxia. As an Officer I would personally recruit players and head up my own raids. I think one thing I did well was to communicate and help others understand their role. The same applies to me receptive and picking up the mechanics of boss fights and understanding where I need to be and what I need to do.

5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it? I love PVP and since the buff given during the 4.06 patch I would say I am pretty good at it. I probably would have stopped playing WoW a long time ago if it wasn't for the competition and thrill of a PVP server. I know here on Skullcrusher we are outnumbered heavily by horde but I wouldn't want it any other way. I am the type of player that will never back down from a fight and if I see a fellow Alliance member (be it a guild mate or random player) getting attacked I will always stop to help. Even if numbers are against that player and death is a certainty to both of us I will still jump in.

6. How do you feel about achievements? To be honest achievements in general do very little for me. They are more or less a vanity and I would be more inclined to help someone else get there achievement more so then I would be worried about getting my own. If they improved upon my character more than just nameplates and mounts I would certainly take more of an interest, but as it stands now if I get them I get them but I am not going to go out of my way to /hug a defeated enemy before death.

7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? Well working in the law enforcement field I have a rotating schedule. One week I work days and would be available every night to raid and the next week nights. Depending when days off fall I am available a majority of the time. If I sign up you can bet I will be there ready to go food and flasks prepared on time, every time.

8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild. I have bene playing WoW since Vanilla. I started as an Officer in the old Order Of Kain working along side members that are still around and even play today in Immortality (Zoldinor) I am a very positive player that's looking to get into a guild not only for the raids (because that only makes up a portion of the game) but to make some friends and have a good time along the way. I am very helpful, if someone needs a hand (no pun intended) in leveling an alt or someone getting ganked half a world away I will take the time to fly over and help. I am responsible and receptive, I may make a mistake when fighting a boss for the first time but will correct that mistake on a second encounter. I know guilds are filled with DPS and you may not think a Ret Paladin has much more to offer than what you currently have, but as a hybrid class I do look to contribute more than just damage and will look to use LOH on a Tank, or Word of Glory on another player to make the healers job a little easier. Now with that said I have worked very hard on my character through reading guides, practicing my rotation, and waiting very patiently for the 4.06 buff that my dps is in now in the range of (13.5-19K) depending on what boss. I am hit and expertise capped for PVE and hit capped for PVP with a resilience rating of 2.7-3K. Anyway I hope to be considered for a position in your guild. If a spot is not currently available please keep me in mind and we will see what the future holds. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: 85 Ret Paladin
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:44 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Decent enough app, log out in your pve gear please.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:32 pm 

Thanks Krattos, will do. :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:33 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I am sorry for the late response. We are full on melee at the moment. I will check with the melee class leader and give you a final decision before midnight.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:11 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

We only have 1 other fulltime ret paladin, but we are good on melee currently. Your gear and lack of experience in your character in current raiding encounter also doesn't help.

Thanks for a very detailed app. But app is denied for this time.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]