[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Resto druid- Kaarra

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Resto druid- Kaarra
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 pm 

Character Name:Kaarra
Character Class: Resto Druid
Days Played:84 days
Alt(s):83 mage-Naruo/ 77 resto sham-Destiin

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
My name is Marcus. I am 16 years old. I'm from Seattle but I live in Bismarck, North Dakota. I've been playing wow since BC with my mage who was my first 70. I used to play soccer but I've turned into a lazy pile over the year.

2. Why Immo?
Immo is one of the best guilds on the server. I've always looked up to some players in immo. I would also like to be among good healers since right now I'm basically carrying the ones in my guild.

3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... rra/simple

4. Tell us about your raiding experience.
I started raiding in wotlk. I did all of Naxx25, Sarth25, and Maly25. I stopped playing the summer uld was out which I regret but after that I downed Toc10/25, Ruby Sanctum, and I was either 9/12 or 10/12 hm in Icc25. I am currently 9/12 in cata. Here is a log if anyone cares to see. http://worldoflogs.com/reports/m1lc0q7pi1d0vfpa/

5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it?
I started pvp'ing about 3/4 into wrath. I was pretty amazing imo once i was geared. Right now I don't really spend too much time with it.

6. How do you feel about achievements?
I don't care about achieves too much to be honest unless they give a cool title or mount or something like that.

7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid?
I can basically raid any day of the week. My time is an hour behind server which makes it easier to do late night raids. I currently raid Sun, Tues, Wed, from 9-12 server.

8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild. I would love to do 25mans again. 10mans just aren't as fun. Being among the best would make it more fun. I hope my age isn't a problem. I'm not annoying in game as I am irl :) I hope to be nourishing your guild soon :D Thanks for reading my app.

Post subject: Re: Resto druid- Kaarra
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:54 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I am not sure if we need another druid healer -- BUT -- considering I enjoyed reading your app, I feel the need to ask you some questions.

1. You are the raid leader.. There are 12 healers on.. 3 holy pali, 3 resto shammy's, 3 druids and 3 priests (can spec holy or disc) -- you are told to fill the raid with 8 healers. Assume gear and skill even amongst the 12. Which 8 would you pick.

2. You can read one and only one thing about resto druids in the elitist jerks forum. What would that one thing be?

3. You have two different resto talent specs. Explain the advantages of each of them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:14 am 

He was in Retrospect and raided with us for a little while. He is only 16 which is very young, but never really talked in vent so never got a sense of if he is immature or not. Was a decent healer but was flaky and missed some raids and tended to stand in fires sometimes. Looking at his armory, the pvp gear makes me cringe, but good look anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:42 am 

Not gonna lie, I only read app's because Stalyx's questions make me lol. Zonel's forum pic makes me happy. Also I'm gonna take a wild shot that there's more than enough people at the moment to heal, and I also know that we just picked up a resto sham that we made go ele who would love to be resto druid or boomkin on his druid if given the chance (which he should be given). just saying. In regards to the app well... see the above. Also in regards to what Zonel said about attendance, we simply can not afford another Borys. Sorry but true (love you Borys), with the type of attendance issues we have on alliance side, with such a small recruitment base, we simply cant afford to grab someone who will show up one raid a week, just my opinion. On that note I'm certainly not against giving anyone a shot if they can prove themselves and be reliable.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:02 am 

1. If i were raid leader I'd probably choose 2 of each class with the priests being different specs (one disc, one holy). Hopefully im never raid leader though.
2. I would read about which stats are best for me and how i should go about getting those stats.
3.The first spec I have is for pvp. It isn't really set up right but it works. Spell damage reduction, Fury of stormrage which doesn't really do much and some points in starlight wrath. Second is pve, has efflorescence and other pve talents I'd want.
And about the attendance thing. One of the reasons i want to leave my current guild is because some people would rather take naps and not show up for raids. This happens like once or twice every two weeks. Pisses me off. But yea, hopefully my answers to those questions weren't too dumb.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:36 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

While I enjoyed reading your app and response to Stalx's questions I'm going to have to deny you at this time. I have a Full stable of good healers at the moment and were rotating as it is. Thanks for the time and effort you put in and I'll see you around StormWind.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:55 pm 

k, Thanks anyways. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]