[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Khando Holy/Ret

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Khando Holy/Ret
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:00 pm 
[b]Character Name:Khando
[b]Character Class:Paladin
[b]Days Played:415 days
[b]Alt(s):Lorkik(shaman)Erazmus(priest)

[b]1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?My name is Jeffrey George and i am 21 years old and live in Hawaii at the moment. I am in the army and deploying this spring. I been in this guild for a while now just thought i would see if i could become more then F and F.

[b]2. Why Immo?Best alliance guild on the server and raiding with people such as yourselves who know the fights, their class and specs makes the game so much more enjoyable. Smart people and still have alot of fun.

[b]3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ndo/simple in pvp sorry about that but if not pvp gear it is all 333 or 346 gear. With time difference made it hard to raid so that explains lack of epics.

[b]4. Tell us about your raiding experience. I have done all raids in BC but sunwell. All wotlk raids and all of icc raids. Not all hardmodes. I know this hurts me but yet to do any Cata raids because of time differences and the army but now settled i got the time. I am able to look up all the fights and i am always bugging astro about them.

[b]5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it? I love pvp now since i couldn't raid. I have been told i am good at healing in bgs and arenas. I do spend time doing it alot now just need to find people to pvp with more.

[b]6. How do you feel about achievements?If i have time i like to do them. If people want to try them i will help and do my best. I never log on to just get them but they add a little more fun to the game.

[b]7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid?Most days i am off work at 6 server time so i will be able to raid and shit i am up til 5-6 server am everynight. On weekends i am on all day or can be.

[b]8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild. I have been playing for 3-4 years now and love raiding. been with this guild like 6-8 months now. I been with astrocreap for long time now and really like the players in this guild. I think i offer great pally healing and i also not afraid to ask for help or be corrected and helped. I am always able to help others either be quests herics and or anything. this game needs more of that so if i get it or not i am here to help and ready to do my part. Thanks for your time.

Post subject: Re: Khando Holy/Ret
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:40 am 
as it looks right now, your gear needs alot of work. Im super tired right now so ill get back to this thread in the morning with a few questions for you.

Run some heroics and get holy gear, were set on melee atm (I cant even go ret)

How do you feel about being Holy Full time?

(More questions later)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 am 
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ndo/simple thats my pve gear.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:21 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

You mentioned 'deploying this spring'. Since spring is basically upon us, what would happen to your raid times at this point?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:24 pm 
Okay here we go,

Why is none of your gear reforged?

What are the best 4 stats for a Holy Pally in order?

During a raid are you able to stay alive(Avoid the avoidable damage) and focus on raid frames at the same time?

On a 1 tank fight, who do you put your beacon on, and why?

Also, I suggest you fix your spec up a bit, Word of glory should be used to single target heal almost every time you have 3HP. And the talent does actually proc alot. It also costs 0 mana to use Word of Glory. Also pick up the Healing Trinket from valor points, you are going to be using that for a long time.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:26 pm 

Let's see here, missing 1...2...3... 10 enchants. It appears to me you don't take holy very seriously at all. Going to need to fix up your gear a lot before you can do hard modes, and that includes replacing all green quality gems, fixing your spec, glyphs, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:31 pm 
When you see gear not enchanted and not forged its because since i couldn't raid and pve i didn't do any of that because i wasn't going to raid. I just got back on my pally few weeks ago and in the process of doing that now that i can find a raid guild. I take holy very serious is all i do on my pally i thank you. Spec is also based on the palyer so your spec can truly never be wrong.But i will look into it for sure aslways new things to try. Int, Spirit, haste, crit i would think becuase our mastry is not that good. I mean if you can't pay attention to whats going on around you during a raid thats not good and yo should be able to so yes i can. I place the beacon on the tank. So if other people take damange and i heal them tank is still being healed or if healing him he gets two heals. Fleas since i deploy this spring it makes me able to raid because they give us more time of to answer your question.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:19 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I would think that being in the military might help give your life some structure, but judging by your grammar and typing skills I'm inclined to believe otherwise. Take a few minutes to proof read your posts and you may see magical things happen. If however, your most recent posts are after proof reading, you may have a head injury.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:52 pm 
i agree i should take more time to write and to proof read since i have a minor in english but no danta damn half the army is reatards. They make our life all messed up to their is no structure in the army and in our lives.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]