[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Bangudray Resto/Enhance

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bangudray Resto/Enhance
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:13 pm 

Character Name: Bangudray
Character Class: Resto Shaman 85
Days Played: 15 days 22 hours
Alt(s): Ocid 80 druid Bangudray 80 mage (both on different servers) played since vanilla on mage

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from? Well my name is patrick im currently a college student at California State University Chico studying psychology yet i also have most of my IT certs so kinda a mix bag. My home town is San Jose but my current location is chico.

2. Why Immo? Well I know your guild name... from back in the day when i was in centurion guard and Forgotten prophets and just have always kind of put you guys in the upper tier of guilds because of your professionalism etc.

3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
Armory is currently down error 500... so ill assume someone tripped over the power cord at blizzard but basically vast of my gear is from pvp so vicious with some bloodthirsty but have a little pve gear as well 5 pieces to be exact... (lol) due to lack of exploring pve content and enhance spec is all pve gear i think avg item level for resto is 355 and enhance is about 348

4. Tell us about your raiding experience. well i have seen everything up to the new cata content so all vanilla all bc and all wrath and a couple of bosses in cata

5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it? id say im definitely into pvp and id say thats what you will find me doing most of the time in games so yes probably alot more than i should.

6. How do you feel about achievements? dont go actively seeking them but they are always a plus and im willing to try for them especially if the group is

7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? well it will vary semester to semester... but currently i have amazing school schedule in that starting next week i have only tuesday nights i will be unable to raid so 6 day weekends woot!

8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild. Well I would consider myself a quick learner and most people that i play with enjoy playing wow with me and id love to beable to raid and meet new people so i know i would fit in to the best of my abilities with your group. I would also like to say that i have common sense in that u often wont find me standing in fires or wiping raids because i can deduce that if it hurts me dont stand in it concept. I think you guys represent what I want from this game and what i want to do in the future in wow and It would be a pleasure to be able to help you guys in pvp and/or raiding. Hope to hear from you guys soon and thank you for reading my application.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:48 pm 

we have 3 resto shamans, so i doubt youd get a spot there, but we dont have a single active enhance shaman, apping as purely that may get you a spot. But again, were quite melee heavy. The only way i see a shaman with as little experience and gear as yourself getting in is to be an insanely skilled ele shaman. I found no wol entries from any of your alts to backup your claims of experience in wrath, I couldnt even find them on the eu armory.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:16 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Please note that Narc doesn't speak for the guild. I'll try to get Veroz or Misstickle to look at your app and see what they have to say about it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:30 pm 
We have no room currently for another Rshaman. If you're willing to ride the bench I could get you in for farm content/the easier heroics to gauge your skill. Can't see your gear since you're logged off in pvp (do you have any pve gear for resto?). Few questions...

1) Stat priority for: a)Raid healing b)Tank healing
2) http://chardev.org/?planner Please put together a BiS gearset for both roles listed above.
3) Power torrent vs Heartsong? Benefits of both and which you'd choose
4) How long have you played Resto for?
5) Whats better cheesecake or bacon and why?
6) When you hear the name Veroz, what thoughts come to mind?
7) What is the proper way to use healing rain for predictable raid AoE?
8) What is the word?
9) Do rankings/WoL mean anything to you?
10) Imidril begins to rage at you in vent because you died on atramedes due to getting 100 sound in air phase. He believes you did so because you stood in the bombs but it was actually caused by a priest LG'ing you into the beam. How do you respond to him?

Edit: Stolen from Stalyx.....What is the major disparity between me and nibblemo on this kill. (answer carefully, it isn't as obvious as you think)
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/px9imid8 ... 174&e=2492

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:23 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

If you prefer Melee DPS role, know this outright: you'll be expected to interrupt. Having the lowest CD on kick, and having no disadvantage (i.e. energy/rage shortage) of using your interrupt, you'll be chosen and blamed/praised based on your ability to stop boss casts. Your DPS, of course, is also expected to be whatever is optimal for your gear.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:29 am 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:38 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]