[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Karizhyla- Resto druid

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Karizhyla- Resto druid
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:43 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Name: Karizhyla
Character Class: Druid: MS Restoration OS Feral pvp
Days Played: 156
Alt(s): Shianalia (mage), Kamaria (priest)

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
Name is Kory, live in cali:)

2. Why Immo?
I have been around on this server for around three years, immo has always been a competitor in progression that has managed to stay solid and is something i would love to be a part of. Also have some friends in the guild that i would like to raid with again.

3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... yla/simple
Log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-9 ... 241&e=3424 This is from the beginning of February- the last log i have before our DK who parsed for us experienced computer problems for a while, sorry there isn't more, hope it will atleast show i know how to press buttons.

4. Tell us about your raiding experience.
I started raiding late in BC in the guild Diversity: Kara, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridion, ZA(all but the last boss) some Hyjal (believe we got to the last boss, can't honestly remember) and TK (just lootreaver) were as far as i got
Wrath of the Lich King (diversity/Shadow of the Sun): All of Naxx, Malygos, Sarth 2D when progression, Ulduar no hardmodes before TOC, TOGC 10, ICC 25 9/12 heroic, Ruby Sanctum
Cataclysm (Shadow of the Sun): BoT 3/4 BWD: 5/6 Tot4W: 1/2, hoping to change that soon!

5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it?
At first i wasn't much of a fan but i have grown to like it much more in the past year, I think its helped me out a lot in awareness and general understanding of other classes. I think I am decent at pvp, i dont cyclone the focus target anymore atleast, and I like to pvp in my spare time but dont take it too seriousily.

6. How do you feel about achievements?
I dont particularily like achievments for more than a source of proof of raiding/pvp experience, i got my pet achievment and haven't gone out of my way to get much else unless it reaped a benefit that was worth the time.

7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid?
Mondays through Wednesdays i should be fine to raid between 7-12, Thursdays it may depend, Fri-Sun usually have something going on.

8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild.
I was recently the GM of Shadow of the Sun for a couple months, before that I was raid leading through the past 5 months of ICC sots and an officer in Diversity (div renamed to shadow of the sun, same guild). After being with this guild for a few years I can tell when things arent going to bounce back, and reluctantly decided it was best not to hold those still loyal to a dying guild, including myself, hostage any longer.

By now im a bit worn out with raid/guild leading, and am just looking to be a for the most part silent raider that follows directions and hopes to perform well. I can tell you that when i choose something to stick to, I'm loyal to it, and hope you can give me a chance to prove that. I would love to have the oppurtunity to be part of a good guild, to progress, compete and naturally have fun. Thank you for the consideration!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:49 pm 

I can vouch that she is a skilled healer.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:06 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Great resto druid, would be a mistake to not pick her up. Very dedicated, stuck with Shadow of the Sun due to loyalty.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:09 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

she's hott too

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:00 am 

Honestly, Korri is one the best people I have ever met, in game, IRL or anywhere. I doubt I'll ever play with a better Resto Druid either (Sorry Fleas just IMO lol). I will 100% vouch for her and it would suck not to pick a dedicated/skilled player like her. None of you will ever hear this from me or see it from me again lol, but she is a better raider/player/healer than me. Now I need to go stroke my deflating EPEEN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:14 am 

I call BS. The other night Alaidia told me I was a better player than him ;).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:35 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

1. I commend you for not holding your loyal members "hostage" -- but as a GM you do have some responsibility towards the people who followed you, especially through hard times. What happens to those that supported you? Or ideally -- what would you like to see happening to them?

2. Female raiders are rare, female GM's are even rarer.. have you found your gender to be a help or hindrance in navigating guild politics? (p.s. To disclose fully, Immortality always has had many successful female raiders, and continue to do so. This is not a knock against females, I merely want perspective)

3. What do you look for in an ideal guild? How can we make immortality home for you?

4. You are at dinner with you boss and colleagues -- you put your foot in your mouth, and you need a joke to cover up your faux pas. What joke would you use?

5. The druid feral nerf has been much maligned. In your opinion as a 1900 MMR pvper what are your thoughts?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:08 am 
I believe its common knowledge I'm better than you Alaidia.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hi Kari, good to see a resto druid app :)

First, how would you feel if you joined and found that Alaidia was now guildless?

Resto Druid Defensive Cooldown - Do we need one? Any ideas on what they should make it?

With the next patch and talent changes how do you see your spec changing if at all?

Why Glyph of Entangling Roots over Rebirth?

What is your stat priority?

Why are Thursdays iffy for you?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:47 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I read girl and hot... so recruit. thats it!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:52 pm 

Great girl, good raider, I have no idea if shes hot but whatever haha. Supporting this app.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:05 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:13 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]