[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Taelory-Retribution Paladin

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:01 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Name:Taelory
Character Class:Retribution Paladin
Days Played:170
Alt(s):Vestallea (Death Knight)

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
My name is David, I'm 18 and I live in Hamilton Ontario.
2. Why Immo?
I choose Immo due to you guys being one of the best guilds on the server and I would really enjoy being part of a great guild like Immo.
3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ory/simple
Sadly I do not have any recent logs of my performance.
4. Tell us about your raiding experience.
In Wrath of the Lich King- All of Naxx, Malygos, Sarth 2D, All bosses in ulduar except algalon, Toc 25 and Togc 10, Icc 9/12 Heroic Mode and Ruby Sanctum.
In Cataclysm- BoT 3/4 BWD: 5/6 Throne of the Four Winds-1/2
5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it?
I have really enjoyed pvp since I started playing World of Warcraft and while it can be frustrating at times I find it really enjoyable. I'm not the best pvper but I believe I am pretty decent and I also dedicate a decent amount of time to it since when I am online and not raiding all i really do is pvp.
6. How do you feel about achievements?
I enjoy getting achievements for special mounts and titles though other then that they are useless.
7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid?
Monday - Thursday i should be fine to raid 7-12 only problem i can see is if i need to do some school project.
8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild.
I'm an active wow player, I have a decent amount of raid/pvp experience and I'm also a pretty loyal person that sticks with their guild until it falls apart.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:05 pm 

im from hamilton too, too bad your the wrong gender for me to stalk you.

Anyway ill let tickle know theres an app to be looked at.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:42 pm 

Tae is legit, one of the good ones from Shadow of the Sun. Kari will vouche for this one soon I'm sure, and I deffinately will now. He's a great player and paladin. I deffinately reconmend him

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:20 pm 
Okay so, since were full on melee. (or assuming so) How would you feel about going Prot Mainspec (Ret when we dont need you to tank) ?

Also, if you could post a SS of your UI Please

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Fabini are you an officer?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:53 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

http://img714.imageshack.us/f/wowscrnsh ... 84636.jpg/
That is my ui
and about going prot I do not know a whole lot about tanking, I have barely any gear and is something i would rather avoid to be honest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:55 pm 

tanking is easy on a pally, just ask narc :P im sure he can help you out there

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:44 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

The problem of melee, especially in the current tier of content, is the punishment dealt when bringing more then a handful. We have a roster of 8 melee, so we're not exactly at capacity; and there are also times when we need to fill a DPS spot later in the raid. During recruit 'month', you'll ride the bench pretty heavily. Whether or not you get into raids often is up to your performance during whatever raid you get invite to. Even as full raider (which is given, unless we find you are incapable of moving our of fire and/or push DPS like you're wielding pair of wet noodle), the amount of raids, especially progression, you are part of will at times depend on your performance as compared to our other ret paladin.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:55 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I completely understand and I'm fine with that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:00 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

As Alaidia stated, I can vouch for Taelory. He is a very good player that produces good dps and i have known to rarely mess up. Also one of the few that stuck with sots to the end, very loyal player.

and GL ever getting him to do anything other than faceroll ret;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:06 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Send me a tell in game, Taelory.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]