[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - MM Hunter - Raigek

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: MM Hunter - Raigek
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:29 pm 

Character Name: Raigek
Character Class: Hunter
Days Played: 230 Days
Alt(s): Burnside - Warrior
Storm - Shaman (different server)
Idrootthat - Druid (different server)

1. Tell us a little about yourself:
How old are you? 18
Where are you from?
Philippines - Currently Residing in LAS VEGAS

2. Why Immo?
Honestly, I'm apping to 2 other guild because I like to keep my options open.
You guys were an option because you have progression and gettin shit done
That what I like so thats what I look for.
Plain and Simple

3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... gek/simple

If I'm in PvP GEar, I'll log out in PvE for ya before I log tonight.
Might not have a PvE Spec but my spec is usually
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#ccbMZfMG0 ... :zsVkdVMz0

The pet I use for raiding also Varies depending on the buffs we have
For example :
If we don't have 5% Crit I'll use Wolf
4% Physical Dmg - Ravager
Magic Dmg - Dragonhawk
BAttle Shout / Horn - Cat
So on and what not

4. Tell us about your raiding experience.
No Vanilla
BC - Mag/Kara/Gruul Cleared
- SSC Cleared - 3/4 Eye
- BT 6/9 - MH 4/5
WoTLK - Naxx25/OS25/EoE25/Ony25/Ulduar25 Cleared
- ToGC25 Cleared (Never got to kill Anub becuase guild always subbed me out)
- RS25 Reg Cleared
- 11/12 H ICC25
Cata - TotFW Cleared
- BoT Cleared
- 5/6 BWD
5. What are your thoughts on pvp? MMMM ! PvP is where is at BLAAHD ! ;)
Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it?
Not VERY good, 2k+ exp, Actually tryna hit 2200 before the season ends and I do dedicate MOST of my time to it when I am not raiding.

6. How do you feel about achievements? Meh, Achievements are Achievements, Don't really care much for em, but if people wanna holla at them, I'm wid it too.

7. What is your schedule like? I go to school Tues and Thursday from 8am - 1:20pm
What times during the week can you raid?
Generally I can raid anytime during most the week other than the days I go to school. When I do go to school anytime after 1:50 which is the time I usually get home.

8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild.
Don't start no shit, so don't bring it my way. Feel me ?

Post subject: Re: MM Hunter - Raigek
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:00 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Ok, I invited you to the guild earlier because I had yet to look at your application and one of our PvPers asked for you to get an invite. I then kicked you when I realized you were the hunter applying.

A couple of things...

1. You seem to be very pvp oriented, I'd like to see your PvE gear so log off in that some time.
2. How would you describe a hunter's roll in a 25 man raid?
3. How retarded are you? Your written grammar is terrible! This is not a guild made up of punk ass street kids and if you want to be an hunter in Immortality you need to straighten up, I do not tolerate stupidity.
4. If you suck you will be kicked with great haste and lacking any regard for your feelings.
5. If you were to raid with us you would likely have to drop your pvp marks spec and have a surv PvE spec and a Marks PvE spec. This may change after the next patch, but I doubt it. Will you be able to handle this?
6. Have you ever lead or run any sort of raid what so ever?
7. Have you ever been assigned the task of pulling bosses, trash, special positioning etc?
8. Can you handle trapping on the fly?
9. Are you a hunter that back in BC people actually wanted to do heroics with you, and if so why?
10. Can you take shit from other people even if it isn't warranted? Do you cry easily? Are you offended by racist, sexist, or generally hateful comments?
11. If you think I don't know my shit, you are wrong. I am the oldest of the old school.

This is a good start, I can't really make a proper determination until I see your gear, interview you, and see you in action.

Zonel feel free to toss some input in on this one as well.

P.S. I hate people who make their forum names different than their character names. Pair this with the amazing writing above and you are not off to a good start.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:04 pm 

A few things in regards to your gear:

Enchants - 20 Agi to hands is better than 50 mastery. 22 Agi to cloak is better than 50 crit. I know they are WotLK enchants but agility is too good for us now. They are worth more than 4 times any secondary stat on a dps per point basis.

Gemming - I noticed you like to match socket bonuses a lot but that is not always the best choice. The only situation were you should match a socket bonus is if it is worth agility equal to or greater than what a red gem would provide. For example your pants are currently providing 60 agility from the gems and socket bonuses. If you put 2 red agi gems in there you would have plus 100 agi from the gems and socket bonus. So I would recommend working on your gemming a little bit.

Only question I have is: Why do you not have the valor point trinket yet? It's one of the best if not the best trinket you can get until hard mode trinkets.

Other than that I like your raiding experience so we'll have to see what the officers think.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:51 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:52 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

this guy can play, good pickup if you need a ranged. very good on his warrior too.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:09 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

No replies from the applicant yet. Amazing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:55 am 

He doesnt seem very interested does he.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:46 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I think Dante scared him off.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:57 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:57 pm 

Naw i think it was my wet dog smell i got goin on :( I sowwie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:29 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Well if anything can be taken from this app, its that Zonel taught me more about pve! I am pretty guilty of all the mistakes the applicant is making for my brief forays into PVE. I'm gonna re gem/enchant my pve shit as soon as I log.

I just wish he said Crit gems were better b/c I get a semi sometimes when I see those huge bold numbers pop up on my screen. Maybe with Zonels changes It will go from a semi to a full on? I sure hope so.

I'll be sure to Let Dante know that's for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:03 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:22 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]