Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:18 pm 

Character Name: Dilenardo, Tsahaylu
Character Class: Warrior, Druid
Days Played: a combined 80 days
Alt(s): I'm not currently leveling an alt. I do have almost every class 60+, including an 85 warlock, Falduil

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I'm 18 and from New York. I'm going to Villanova next year with an undecided major. I play baseball for the varsity school team. and i'll beat anyone in CoD for the 360

2. Why Immo? Immo's been a revered guild since i first joined the server and have always been on top in terms of progress. My old guild hasn't raided in a few weeks and I figured it was time to really display my skills at the top level and look elsewhere

3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... rdo/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ylu/simple

4. Tell us about your raiding experience. I started raiding in Wrath and downed every end raid boss in it, Yogg 25 man being my favorite. I also got to 9/12 heroic ICC towards the end of wrath.

5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it? I enjoy arenas and rated bgs and I think of myself as being a very skilled pvper. I usually PVP when i'm not raiding.

6. How do you feel about achievements? I'm not that big into achieves unless there is a reward, but i'll help out a guildy who really wants one.

7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid? i have baseball practice every day during the week till 6, so any time after 7:00 i should be good to go.

8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild. I'm never the one you're going to be yelling at during the raid, I always know exactly what to do and when to do it. I've successfully led many guild and pug raids, and I know the mechanics for tanks, heals, and dps on every single fight.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:42 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Your app looks solid, but I can't speak for your gear/talents. I'm sure one of our resto druids and tanks will drop by and take a look.

Question for you though. Would you be willing to play one character full time for raiding and would you mind bringing the other for specific spot fights if necessary?

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:55 am 

I would absolutely sub in the appropriate character when needed. That's basically what i've done with these two guys since the release of cata in my previous guild.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:10 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

We have an alt/try out raid today at 5pm eastern. Be on earlier and message people in the guild and say who you are for an invite. I'd bring your prot warriro.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]