[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Disc Priest/Holy Pally

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Disc Priest/Holy Pally
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:01 am 

Character Name: Kyllryla/Kyll
Character Class: disc/shadow holy/holy
Days Played: 22/25
Alt(s): Kylryla-balance druid/bear

1. Tell us a little about yourself: How old are you? Where are you from?
I'm Kristen and I'm a 20 year old college student in New York. Overall nerd, going to school for free, but I love going outside and can't wait to go skydiving and white water rafting in Colorado this summer.

2. Why Immo?
Immos been around a long time and is always at the top of progression.
Also because I want to raid 25 man.

3. Post your armory link. Post any info not available on armory.

I have the arch boa ring and trinket. (Full 359 on my priest in case i log out in my pvp gear).

4. Tell us about your raiding experience.

As you can see from my druid I'm fully progressed through normal modes in a fairly casual guild, raiding only 6 hrs a week.
I only have experience healing H Halfus, never healed nefarion or al'akir.

5. What are your thoughts on pvp? Are you very good at pvp and do you dedicate much time to it?
I used to be terribad at pvp until I discovered how much fun it is on my priest...peaked at 1660 2s rating so far. Dont devote much time to it though.

6. How do you feel about achievements?
I have fun chasing achievements and facerolling old content.

7. What is your schedule like? What times during the week can you raid?
I finish finals on the 23rd. After that I'm taking some classes this summer...which is my great excuse for being a bum and not getting a job and being available to raid any day after 7.

8. General Comments about yourself to us. This is your opportunity to convince us that you are a player we want in our guild.
I'm a pretty laid back person, always come prepared to a raid-the only way I can learn a fight is by reading the mechanics. I'm looking for a new guild because of personal dramas in my current raid group and because I want to progress.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:10 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

1. what's your favorite fight and why?
2. Have you ever done RBG's are you opposed to doing them?
3. I see double discipline spec as your talents -- not shadow/disc. How much damage do you usually do as shadow?
4. How many alts do you have?
5. Favorite class to fight against as a priest in pvp.. why?
6. What is your tolerance for failure?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:53 am 

just a little curious on your headpiece, neck, shoulders and wrists any reason why your not using spirit gear? idk much about pallys so i'll leave my opinion out on that but your priests not bad. im sure an officer or the gm's will want to either try your out in an alt raid, actual raid or heroics. I'm sure Esther will leave you a more in depth response :D

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:02 am 

1. My favorite fight is Ascendant Council. It has the most for each role to do (coincidentally one of the hardest also...) so it never gets boring and theres always accidental homicides.
2. I've healed a few RBG's (even won one!), theyre a lot of fun.
3. Errr I am mainly a healer but I do sometimes respec twice a week for pvp/remind myself how much I hate/suck at holy... I can do ~16k
4. I have three 85s. druid, priest, holy pally
5. Well...I hate warriors. feral druids and ret pallys are the most fun to fight because I've found those to have the most extreme good/really bad players.
6. mid-high....i mean failure =s learning right? or lag...or stupidity...maybe its a low tolerance...
nah I deal well with failure, I wont rage quit or anything, progress takes patience

My priest has about 8 more pieces of gear, all reforged for different levles of spirit/mastery

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:55 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Kyll and I use to be guildmates back then when we were part of Genesis/Conspiracy she is a really good player with who I have enjoyed raiding with before.
She is an excellent addition to our guild you can trust me on that.

If you attempt to fail and succeed what have you done?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:13 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

i dont trust you armageddor O_o!

but yeah, solid candidate imo.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:57 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

:dwarfthong:

If you attempt to fail and succeed what have you done?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:13 pm 

does she cook and clean?

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:58 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hi Kyll,

So far everything looks good and you come recommended so catch one of us in game for an invite.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:53 am 

mm i was going to write a post figiggly was upset i didnt but seeing as though youre recruited ill just talk to you ingame about the questions i had =]

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:43 pm 

frooples :(

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]