Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:38 am 

Character Information

Flexin - Warrior Dps/Prot
Naptix - Mage Fire/Frost

Armory Link:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... x/advanced

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... n/advanced

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.

I enjoy my warrior less and less actually.. i realy like playing him back in BT, but ever since wrath hes kinda just been a zombie, i enjoy pvp with him as arms pvp is of course fun as hell.

I love my mage because i can turn people into a sheep and laugh.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?

I have gear for prot and dps on my warrior, and my mage can play all 3. Just a little reforging and shell be fine.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.

Im off and on between my warrior and mage, but im lvling my lvl 84 shamman and 84 priest, i hope to be a viable healer later on.

Please provide a UI screenshot.

http://imageshack.us/content_round.php? ... ad&newlp=1

Experience

9 HM done. All reg.

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.

talked with esther about it, will submit it when i get home to my reg. internet.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?

Warpath - Illidan , Resolve - Stonemaul.
I left because i wanted a change, so i picked a random server.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.

Ive done about 90 % of all of the raids leading up to this content.

Missed out on old BWL and never finished AQ40

Personal Information

20, 13f In the army, stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY with the 101st Airborne, 1-75 RSTA

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?

Counterstrike Source, Half Life, Call of Duty, Brink, i actually play alot of games. :\

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?

Coordination. When you get with a group of people where this is in abundance, its rather enjoyable.
I always constantly meet new people, from different walks of life, i just xfered here from illidan and i met someone that i served with in Afghanistan. So you never
know who youll meet :)

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?

Yes this works, im not in school, im currently in the Army.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?

Another raid experianced player. I dont mind helping explain certain situations or voicing an opinion if i feel it will better help the raid reach the end progression.
I also have some versatility, i can tank normal modes on my warrior, trying to work up to heroics.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?

Once again, im in the Army.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net

Would not be accurate as i am running internet off my phone. Im at my fiance's place. I have internet at my apartment and ive never had issues, i can post a link when i get home.

As far as my PC, i run off an Laptop, its an Asus, 2gb GFX, 8gb Ram, Intel Core i7 extreme, then i use an Razer Mouse. Sometimes ill hook my laptop up to my tv just for shits and giggles.

What is the best way to contact you?

Either in game or via cell phone/email, they both arrive at the same place. Ingame - Flexin - Warrior , Naptix - Mage. Cell - 936 446 6243 , email - mbarrera1991@gmail.com

Tell us a joke!

Knock Knock

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:51 am 

I have been talking to Naptix on and off most of the night he seems to really know what hes doing and also it was an exellent app, pst one of the officers in game for a invite.

Welcome to Immo.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:25 am 
Welcome to the guild, Bring some friends :) The more the merrier

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:48 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Potential recruits, heed my words. THIS is how you submit an application.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:28 pm 

imidril having nothing bad to say, he's user must have been hacked.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]