[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Gulok - 85 resto shaman

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Gulok - 85 resto shaman
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:53 pm 

Character Information
Gulok - lvl 85 resto shaman

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... lok/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I enjoy playing resto shaman because im my opinion i think they are they best pvp healers and i mostly only pvped all my wow career. I have been playing shaman since vanilla off and on depending on what alt i decide 2 play, i mainly only play resto shaman but able 2 play all other specs of shaman. i also play a dk that i tank with and pvp mainly in unholy spec but know how 2 play frost. I also have a warrior i pvp with only.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
I play my 85 warrior and 85 dk, i am capable of playing all specs with all my classes i got. My warrior has a dps set and my dk has a tank set. Also my shaman has 3.7k res, my dk has 3.4k and my warrior has 3.5k

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
My alts are my warrior and dk i play off and on.

Please provide a UI screenshot.

Experience
I have been playing wow since vanilla and love the game i have pvped my whole time playing wow and raided in woltk, i dont have much time to raid now since i work a lot but i am willing 2 step in if im online and needed

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
Im not quite sure what i should put here since i am going 2 be a healer.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
I raided in woltk with the horde guild de, i left to xfer with my buddys on ally when cata came out.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
I have been raiding in all raids from BWL and MC to 25 man nax in wolt. I havent really been raiding in cata since lake of time due to work.

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
My name is Steve, im 20 years old about to be 21 and i am from pa. I currently work construction 5 days a week 12 hours a day so most of my time is deticated to work but i play wow most of my remaining time.

I also enjoy playing FPS on the xbox 360 like halo reach and cod black opps

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
I always did enjoy raiding, the communication and just the fights and how everyone has 2 be on point for something to work i just lack time to do so now.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
It would if i am needed in raids but i would have 2 leave at exactly 12 due to work.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
I know i would make a good contribution to any pvp that is going on in immo since i mainly only pvp but can also play all my toons in pve.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
Yea, i don't get upset easy

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1316755046.png

What is the best way to contact you?
By my cell phone.

Tell us a joke!
A girl to a doctor on phone: Dr! my brother has an electric shock what should I do?
Doctor replied: First of all say thanks to God because you have light in your house.

--see how much nicer this looks when you also include the questions?

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:14 pm 

We're in pretty dire need of resto shamans, ill make sure the officers are aware of this app.

g'day

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:58 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

We are looking for someone who can raid consistently. From some of the answers in your application, it sounds like you are interested more in pvp'ing and raiding on the side when you have spare time. If you can clarify your stance on raiding, especially if you are willing to put the time and effort into it.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:24 pm 

i would be willing 2 dedicate my self 2 raiding them days but as of right now my shaman is not geared enough for raiding and like i said i never raided in cata b4 so i wouldn't know any boss fights but im a fast learner.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:19 am 

well im sure myself and officers / other raiders would be more then happy to lend u assistance, and as for the gear do not worry about that :) skill > gear ^^ and if theres anything you need shaman wise answered im sure Punkinz / Ryudra would be more then happy to answer

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:33 am 

Well if you can meet our current raiding schedual and are willing to work hard on improving your pve gear then welcome to Immortality pst one of the officers for an invite..

PS. Grats fig you get to stay Holy/Disc :D

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:26 am 

thanx everyone for your time 2 look over the app and the invite to the guild i will do my best 2 be a big contribution 2 the guild

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:33 pm 
You claim you're twenty yet you've used the number 2 multiple times in place of the word, all variations. Why? I have no clue, just an observation. /shrug

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:57 pm 

i'm 20 and i use 2 most times in place of too / to just a computer lingo habbit :\

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:43 pm 
Last I checked this was a guild application....

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:10 pm 

yeah, not a job app :s dont forget this guilds not hardcore like some :P i mean yeah most ppl in here like raiding hardcore but def not under guild description

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:48 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

If he types like that in GChat I'll straighten him out.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:30 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

veroz you'll have to come back and be a little nazi :>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]