[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Trisun - Protection Warrior

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:50 pm 

Character Information
Character Name: Trisun
Spec: Protection (Main) / Arms (Off-Spec)
Days Played: 305 days

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... sun/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I've always enjoyed playing a warrior. As the original tanking class, I've been playing since beta and have raided content throughout the expansions with various guilds, including Immortality during Burning Crusade.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
I do my best to be ready for any situation, I do have off spec gear and have experience playing both my main spec (Protection) and off spec (Arms/Fury) as needed.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
I don't play alts too much, I've focused on my main character.

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
I'm applying as my main spec, protection, so not sure how relevant this is. If you would like for me to still do this I will.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
Started with Axiom, left to join Vehement to play with friends.
Left Vehement to join Immortality as Vehement was dissolving.
Stopped playing when I was with Immortality due to personal reasons. There were no openings when I came back so I joined Forgotten Prophets.
Still with Forgotten Prophets, contemplating leaving due to them not raiding anymore.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
Classic: I raided with Axiom/Vehement/Immortality from Molten Core through Naxxramas.
Burning Crusade: From Karazhan through Black Temple with Immortality (Personal reasons made me stop playing for some time)
Wrath of the Lich King: From ToC through Icecrown Citadel King with Forgotten Prophets
Cataclysm: Completed 11/12 (Normal) - No Heroics with Forgotten Prophets

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
I'm 32 years old, living and working out of New York City. I work 5 days a week in a standard 9-5 job. I enjoy console games, rpg games, etc.

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
The main reason I enjoy raiding is to experience new content. In addition to that, I've always enjoyed learning new content. In addition to the above, I enjoy achievement points and strive to play at a high level.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
This works for me for the most part. At times I may not be able to make one night a week, but I've been consistently online for quite some time. I don't go to school, so I don't have to worry about curfews.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
I believe I can offer a skilled and dedicated player who once used to contribute to the guild before. I love playing with competent people and I also have a lot of friends in Immortality from the days of old. I'd love to be part of the guild again.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
Yes, I strive to improve and learn things. While I consider myself to be a skilled player, there are always new things to learn.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1328191193.png

What is the best way to contact you?
Via instant message. I can provide this info to an officer as requested.

Tell us a joke!
I'm a gnome warrior, need I say more?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:20 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

/support

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 am 

i agree with kumo, his gear checks out and he clearly put some time into his app

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:58 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I like the idea of having a new old school player in the guild and I like even more the idea of having a new player enjoying the nerd points such as myself. Plus we could use another tank.

/support

If you attempt to fail and succeed what have you done?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:44 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Hey Trisun, welcome back. Catch one of us in game for an invite.

We just need Djangos to come back to complete the Gnome tank resurgence :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]