[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Zhoa / Dorty - Holy Paladin / MM Hunter

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:23 pm 

Character Information

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... hoa/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... rty/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.

I enjoy Holy paladins, and hunter's alike because you're always smashing keys, they're both classes you have to be on your toes to play in my opinion. My hunter I've been playing him since the beginning of Wrath, and my paladin I started leveling at the beginning to Cata. My paladin is Holy / Ret though I do know how to tank him as well, and as far as my hunter goes, Its all about Marks, though I'm great at Survival as well. An example of my hunter shining was during Heroic Nefarian, topping the dps charts at 23k, and also my first Nefairan and Cho'gall kills healing on my paladin.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?

Paladins Holy set - 359 In every slot (accept Bracers).
Paladins Ret. Set - 359 In every slot (Accept Shoulders / Helmet 353's)
Hunter's Marks / Survival set - 372 in most slots.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
Lyiaa - My priest (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... iaa/simple)
Thionan - My warrior (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... iaa/simple)

Please provide a UI screenshot.

http://i53.tinypic.com/15qvnfc.jpg Zhoa

Experience

Zhoa (Holy Pally) 11/12 Healing Cataclysm Content.
Dorty (Marks Hunter) 12/12normal - 10/12 HM's Dps'ing Cataclysm Content.

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.

http://i51.tinypic.com/md2vls.jpg - Dorty I was just Steady Shot / Aimed shot spamming with no buffs.. :o and Im not gunna lie, I was to lazy to do it for 5 mins LOL..

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?

Konami - Skullcrusher - On my Paladin, they're great people once you get to know them all.. I just felt like doing 40% of the healing on Cho'gall and Nefarian wasn't really necessary.. :\
Pancake - Windrunner - On my Hunter, I just kinda wana be on Skullcrusher when Firelands hits ;P

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.

Im a fairly new player, I started playing the mid-beginning or Wrath and started raiding when I hit 80 on my priest, I didnt get to far simply because I was new, and didn't know to many people to actually raid with.. I really hit raiding hard on my paladin though with the release of Cata, clearing everything accept Al'alakir on him, but indeed clearing everything on+ hardmodes on my hunter.

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?

I played Cs:s (Counterstrike:Source) For a longggggg time, for anyone reading or knows anything about the game, I played Cevo Main / ProPlacement with a team named Finale/ .50 Caliber , and participated in alot of mid-west Lans.

(http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?meth ... 3A16205147) - Proof of Experience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxJJDV4wm7s&fmt=18 - Cevo ProPlacement clutch for the game ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9T0ZrRL5wQ&fmt=18 - My Movie :D

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?

I love raiding, my time usually consist of sitting in Stormwind waiting for Tuesday / Thursday.. Its the only reason I play LOL.
Its challenging and fulfilling, and the teamwork / communication reminds me of Counterstrike.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?

I'm done with school, and I can make any raid time. ;)

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?

Anything I'm asked of.. Grinding professions to help with something, reading to better my class in order to better my group is not a problem and something I do anyway without being told. And progression, I'm not afraid to sit and wipe 10000 times to kill a boss, its a team effort, other people put their time into it, so do I.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?

Aside from playing games, in Highschool I was a Varsity athlete. Im used to having coaches yelling in my face for doing something they didnt want me to do or to better me as a player. So to answer your question ; All the time, if I'm doing something wrong.. Tell me.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net

I'm rollin` a Dell xps 730i, with 2 9800's
32 meg internet from Comcast. I don't lag :D

What is the best way to contact you?

In-game mail by far - sent to Zhoa @ Skullcrusher

Tell us a joke!

If women weren't meant to be in the kitchen, why do they come equipped with milk and eggs? :o

Last edited by Zhoa on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I would except him accept I'm not sure.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:29 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Looks like a solid app. Message an officer for an invite any time. If you don't see one of us online (Fleas, Dante, Estheremo, Misstickle, Fabini) message a guildy to check for officer alts online.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:12 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

</3 Dante
can message me for an invite too:)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:50 am 

Sweet :) Thanks guys, I'll be on for a while into the night, I'll try and get a hold of one of you :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:44 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:15 pm 
LMAO, dante forgets the healing CL is an officer... Epic ( Just a shot in the dark but i have a good guess at whos not going to be getting heals in Firelands :) )

Welcome to immo, feel free to play cs with me anytime - Used to play with mason/warden/Frod :X

Not as good as i used to be tho :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:36 pm 

Wardens fat ass and frod eh? ;P

Ive seen them at Everlan, never got to play with or against em though, they were to seasons ahead of me :P
I also played for Forbidden, with Messiah, Allbrook, Cannon, and a few others :)

I'm sure I'll love immo as well ;) , I've been psting every few ours tryin to get a invite no officers though :(

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:55 pm 
Eh, if i installed WOW @ work they'd kill me cuz i'd never get off. Lucky they let me have steam so i play CSS all day @ work without sound lmao

When i can (if i get on tonight ill toss you an invite in about 2-3 hours) Usually fleas is on vent tho... Im going to promote you to Member on the forums, just look for the vent info in the members/recruit section. look for an officer [Officer] in vent.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:19 pm 

Muhahaha :) That's awesome.

I actually had Immo's vent from a pug a while back :P I'll camp it up till someone notices me xD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]