[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Dëk Prot War

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dëk Prot War
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:25 pm 

Character Information
Character Name: Dëk(ë is alt code 137)
Time Played: 250days

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... k/advanced

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I made my war in vanilla solely to pvp but once i got him some gear and learned how to tank ive been tanking ever since. i have a arms dps spec atm but i know how to dps as fury and have the gear to do it aswell. I might be dating myself but back in vanilla stance dancing nefs fears when allys didnt have totems was always a fun fight to tank.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
i have always been a fan of arms so im trying it out atm, but i can dps as fury and have the gear for either of the specs

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
i have a 85 resto/ele shammy, and a 85 resto/feral druid. My shammy is 12/12 as well and have a bit more gear than my druid.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... k/advanced in my ele gear

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... r/advanced in my resto gear

Please provide a UI screenshot.
my war has a similar set up
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/ ... 185617.jpg

Experience
Vanilla: MC to Naxx Clear
BC: kara to BT Clear
Wotlk: ToGC up to the lich king
Cata: 12/12 no heroics

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
I do not have one but if needed i can get one and update it later.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
I raided with immo in vanilla for the most part. When BC came out me and a couple friends some of you might know Flatline, Moonstone and Belgwrath went to xfer servers and start a guild. Was in that guild till Wotlk came out. I got burnt out of playing wow and quit till the later part of Wotlk. Faction changed and got in a guild with a roomate of mine on illidan. raided 25mans up to lich king. Had to stop playing cuz of school and now i came back to play with belg and couldnt make his guilds raid times so got in this guild subject to change and helped them get to 12/12. But lately the attendance has been low and i want to continue to raid end game content.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
I have killed every boss in vanilla, BC, in Wotlk only done Togc and icc up to lich king. in cata i have don 12/12 but no heroics

Personal Information
Name: Johnny

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
I play console games (PS3), and HoN every once and awhile, CS source and team fortress 2

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
I enjoy the end game context and boss mechanics. I do enjoy pvping in arenas and bgs but mostly enjoy raiding.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
I am currently on my full year coop term so those times are not a problem for me.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
I believe my experience raiding will help on new encounters and my knowledge of my class

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
I expect to get some grief if i am not pulling my weight in the raid.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1361759305.png

What is the best way to contact you?
on the forums or on my ally toon 71 gnome mage Dïnk( alt code 0239)

Tell us a joke!
Q. What do you call a blonde with a runny nose?
A. FULL

Post subject: Re: Dëk Prot War
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:56 pm 
How confortible do you feel being a MT?

Are you vocal on vent?

Are you a good player when it comes to raid awareness?

Do you save your cooldowns for when you are low HP or do you pre-pop them for when the boss is about to do a big ability?

Do you have good attendance?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:40 pm 

I have no problem being a MT my threat is good my awareness is good. I am very vocal on vent when there is a need to be vocal. With my cds i use them according to the healer healing me. So far in Cata ive only done 10mans and if i know i have a weak healer on me i will use them to help the healer. But i do save my last stand/Rally Cry in certain fights for when i think i am going to die just to give an extra bit of help on the heals. My attendance is good and my connection is also very good so dcs shouldnt be a problem.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:54 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Please message Fleas, Dante, Fabini, Estheremo or Karizhyla in game for a guild invite. welcome to immortality:)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:27 am 

No Briandek joke? Really? None??

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:11 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Holy fucking shit if I knew you were back I would have reinstalled the game just to heal you!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:18 pm 

damn dre long time bro. Oggy dragged me back but yea u should come back if u can man it would be nice to play with u again.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]