Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Azreael-85 Ret Paladin
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:31 am 

]Character Information[/b]

Armory Link:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ael/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.

I love Paladins ive tried every other class and I just cant stop, there whole concept just amazes me, plate that can tank heal or dps, idk.. I love it. Ive played a paladin since release, no lie since release all ive played. Been through all my 40 mans raid with it in classic yadda yadda all that good stuff. Im known for the boss fights, SPECIFFICALLY Cho'gal when 2 healing where a healer gets CC'd and tank is sitting at 2% hp and my LoH skillz save the day. Also Idk a specific situation because I do it a lot, Blessing of Sacrifice when someone is taking substantial amount of damage, yea I like that to.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?

Yes I played Holy through most of classic, Ret all of BC, and a mixture of both now with dual spec. I can play prot quite decent as well. Have gear for all 3 specs, though prot is lacking.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.

84 Shaman enhance should be 85 tommorow.

Please provide a UI screenshot.

I dont have a screenshot atm I just use standard blizzard bars, all ive ever used now since vanilla, it just works for me.

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.

Not sure what world of log is but Ive done everything in cata so far besides heroic raids, and Firelands. My DPS usually parses about 18-20k depending on the boss fight. Besides Artamedes cuz I just suck dps on that fight.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?

I used to be in Immo back in BC I left due to RL issues. Then I joined Brethren was with them for the longest time until they just kinda died off it seemed.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.

ALL of Vanilla ive raided, everything in BC, but just the first 2 bosses in sunwell. Everything in wotlk. cept Yogg and LK, everything in cata besides alakiar, firelands

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?

Im very laid back easy to get along, I dont start problems and im not about drama. I love me some Halo and I play Rift a lot.

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?

Not really sure -.- I just always loved raiding I try to do it as much as possible on my paladin. Its just straight fun to me.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?

Raid times are perfect. No school 22 yrs old. Everything works for me :D

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?

I Know im a great player, and im very confident in my skill, I think I can bring just that, to Immortality.
Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net

GTX 480 Nvidia Graphics card, forget what processor. 4 gigs of ram. 17 ms, download speed 23.07, upload speed 7.38

What is the best way to contact you?

In game.

Tell us a joke!

you want a joke...? Women's rights.. -.-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:31 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

his joke = auto invite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:31 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I would personally prefer you to be holy, no idea what our ret need is atm.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:57 pm 

Auto invite sounds good to me! Im ready to hit Firelands! :p I play holy sometimes but idk its kinda boring.. I like blowin shit up, and ill def blow up the meters show Immortality what im about

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:55 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

We will prefer holy but would like you as ret until you have sufficient holygear.
Please message Fleas, Dante, Fabini, Estheremo or Karizhyla in game for a guild invite. welcome to immortality:)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:27 am 

I like your name. That is all.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]