[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Kaxalie App

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Kaxalie App
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:22 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Information

Kaxalie 85 Arms/Prot Warrior

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... e/advanced

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I love charge ha, best ability in the game imo. I just love melee dps out of everything I've played so far. Been rolling warrior as my main since beginning of wrath.
i have 85s of druid, rogue, priest, shaman, DK, and 73 warlock, with all profs leveled on one toon or another. i have found i like the warrior most.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
i know fury pretty well, but im enjoying arms right now, and i have prot as my offspec, which is about equally geared to my dps set.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
i have most on other servers, but on Skullcrusher i also have a resto 85 druid, which is still wearing a few blues, but decently geared.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... a/advanced

Please provide a UI screenshot.

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
dawnforged and armageddor can both comply that im capable of 24-25k+ overall dps in a ZA mount run (im currently 358ilvl)
im using skada, and i dont see a way to display a breakdown of the damage, but I have 17.8k on the dummy after 5 minutes

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
I honestly pugged my way through wrath because i was going to school full time, as well as the opening to Cata.. but i recently graduated in May, and now have the time to join a raid group. I left the server i was on to play with my RL friend Dawnforged.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
I basically started the retail near the end of BC. I was on some of the free servers before then, so i got some experience with the older content. i remember black temple, but i never made it to illidan and karazan.

Personal Information

Name: Pete

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
Starcraft ha. big into Battlefield series. I was studying video game design at school: http://www.dabotcity.com for some of the work i was doing. this sort of shows off which games i really enjoy.

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
It's the only game i seem to come back to almost on a daily basis, i am constantly changing my favorite playstation game, but wow has remained strong as my favorite PC game. raiding encounters are something i would one day like to design, so the more experience the better.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
school is over for me, so i believe i will be fine making the raid times.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
solid dps, backup tanking, and some light humor =)

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
*sniffles

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1372843179.png

What is the best way to contact you?
email: peterrichmond3d@gmail.com
or

Tell us a joke!
a baby seal walks into a club..

Post subject: Re: Kaxalie App
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:00 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Solid DPS in heroic troll instances. If he can be available I say give him a shot. Now all he has to do is bring healers who don't suck with him.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:41 pm 
Well, if dante thinks you are good dps. You also must have no been a moron and stood in fire/random avoidable dmg so with that said, Welcome to immortality. Get with any of the officers for your ginvite.

Expect to play prot more often tho right now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:13 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

fabini , he is already in the guild as a F/F of mine , just needs a upgrade in rank ,

."

Achilles says: "That's why no one will remember
your name
."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]