Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Elbeejay - Fire Mage
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:28 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Character Information
Character Name: Elbeejay
Spec: Protection Fire PVE / Frost PVP(Off-Spec)
Days Played: 35 days
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... y/advanced

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
Before Cataclysm launched, I played a Prot Paladin until I was asked by my former GM to help out our raid class balance. I never regretted the decision and thankfully i didnt decline her request. I think being a mage is really fun to play because of mobility and ability to get out of tough situations, especially in frost spec! My other alts are resto druid, destro warlock, prot/ret pally and sv/mm hunter (all 85)

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
I have played with an arcane spec but decided that damage sustainability is more viable with the fire tree. My off spec is frost but that is geared towards PVP only.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
Please see above

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
I don't have a world of log link, recount showed 15.6k after 5 minutes.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
I started playing in WOTLK with Evil Chemistry until they broke up.
I then moved on to Forgotten Prophets, until recently they stopped raiding and became a more social guild.
Currently in Hoods up roll out but i've decided it's time to move on because im not getting to experience enough raid content.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
As stated above I only started playing during Wrath of the Lich King.
Wrath of the Lich King: TOC, ICC (10M/25M normal and heroic)
Cataclysm: Currently 11/12 on normal (never attempted Al'Akir yet), Firelands (attempts on shannox)

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
My name is Adrian and I live in Toronto, Canada and currently am 30 years of age. I've been working for Pepsi Co. Foods for almost a decade, also known as Frito Lay. I do own every gaming system available but enjoy a lot of sports games and first person shooters. Sports teams i play on locally keeps me busy in RL, Baseball/Basketball and Volleyball.

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
I think this is the only game that has kept me interested in playing on a regular basis. The biggest factor being the opportunity to experience and learn new content. I really enjoy progression with a group of other individuals who also have the same common goal as I do!

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
Mondays might be the only tough day for the summer, my baseball games start between 6-9pm EST but every other day works for me.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
I strongly believe in my competent playing ability. Not to mention my friendly attitude and dedication to learning anything that i am faced with! Also i provide unlimited cake :-)

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
Always, I'm a very mature individual that doesn't run away from any situation.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
AMD Phenom X2 3.2g 16 gig RAM http://www.speedtest.net/result/1377461938.png

What is the best way to contact you?
email: adrian.martinez@rogers.com or IG

Tell us a joke!
Not sure how many basketball fans in this guild but one day I asked Lebron James for a dollar but he only gave me 75 cents because he never has the 4th quarter!!!

Post subject: Re: Elbeejay - Fire Mage
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

If you are on look for one of the officers to talk to. Fleas, Dante, Karizhyla, Ryudra, and Misstickle. We are around a lot and if you don't see us ask someone in guild if we are on an alt.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]