[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - morgust arcane mage entire application sorry

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:00 am 

Character Information
Character Name: Morgust
Spec: Arcane
Days Played: 58 days
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ust/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
i love my class it rock dmg meter. i also have a warrior for close combat ^^

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
I always been Arcane. i dont have offspec gear

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
Warrior lvl 80

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
i put atleast 15-16k dps

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
I raided Hyjal BT in BC with Local Defense. Took a break in WOTLK came back in cata im currently in six sevens but they doesnt raid anymore

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
cleared BC
WOTLK i took a break during that time like i said above
have BoT BH experience

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
My name is Dominique i live in Quebec. I play crysis 2 dragon age 2 mass effect 2. i love video games

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
that wath interest me in the game.. raiding !

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
i dont have school,i will attend every raiding night

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
good mages are usefull :)

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
yes

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
Alienware M14X 2 Ghz that turbo boost to 2.9 Ghz with a Geforce 550M GT 1.5 GB http://www.speedtest.net/wave/6db54b516c53bf65

What is the best way to contact you?
email: dominiquefraser@msn.com

Tell us a joke!
ah well i dont know any english joke lol ...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:10 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'm glad you took the time to fill out the entire application. I will be dispatching my french ambassador to speak to you shortly.
Also I understand you are friends with another person who has recently joined the guild.

I will need to make sure you aren't god awful before you get an invite.

Also how is your ability to communicate in English? While we have a couple people in the raid who do speak fluent french, this guild is an english speaking guild. Will this effect you?

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:12 am 

I always been in english raiding guild and always been one of the best of my english class at school :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:31 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Could it be possible to have a screenshot of your UI?

Why no dual spec? Fire will be the best DPS spec in Firelands due the nature of Firelands fights in general. And since you have no idea how to play Fire, try learning it. Try looking up Elitistjerks.com and learn from it.

Your gems / reforging / enchanting is fine.

Your DPS was also lacking in the ZA we did earlier 30m ago. My alt was doing better in almost all the fights. I'll try to do more heroics with you and Lineandra to see if you improve.

I don't know when you came back, but having no experiences to the instances prior to Firelands is a bad sign. Study the fight in Firelands if you think about raiding with us.

Right now, I'll wait to see more but for now, I'm more leaning toward no.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:13 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I appreciate the effort you put into your app. And let me say right here and now, I am not going to be involved in the decision to invite you to the guild or not.
However, if you are invited, along with it comes some responsibilities. So start working on them right now, it will make you a better player in the long run.

You will need to be a master of your class. People will notice that you are an Immo mage and will ask you questions... how much hit should I have? What's the best spec, should I choose this gem over that gem. So take a moment to truly learn everything.

http://elitistjerks.com/f75/t118084-cat ... ompendium/

If you get into this learning thing, and really want to tweak your character to being the best it can be... download rawr. Do your own theorycrafting.

http://elitistjerks.com/f75/t37825-rawr_mage/

Best of luck to you!

Oh yeah... don't die... dead mages do 0 dps. In that regard I have found that fire is almost always the more superior choice when it comes to raiding.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]