[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Jepetto the Demonology Warlock

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:05 pm 

Recommended by Ryudra, part of the pack as Valarune, Eldurian, Paralitica, Panfilo and Nayn.

Character Information
Jepetto the ugly warlock, skilled in Demonology, used to be a Destruction/Afliction warlock in Wotlk but now I love Demonology.

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... o/advanced

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I've been playing this warlock all my time in Wow, like 2 years since Wotlk, I enjoy the versatility of the Warlock, I can be as violent as a fire mage, as annoying as a shadow priest or a really awesome Ilidan-like ass kicking demon, I play the 3 specs (kind of rusty in destro) and I have a lvl 60 warrior and my alt for pvp, a 85 Combat/Sub worgen Rogue.
I like to interrupt Cho'Gall mindcontrol with my demon leap, I've been the last man standing in Chimaeron, running with nitro boots and teleporting and sprinting while my pets and dots finish him, but i mostly do amazinf stuff when I'm pvping. Oh btw, my aoe brust in Heroic Halfus was for 140kdps.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
My main spec is Demo, but I'm also skilled in Affliction and a little rusty on destro but I can also play it.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
My 525 Skinner/LK pvp Worgen Rogue.

Please provide a UI screenshot.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... 01416.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20 ... 23836.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/58 ... 75957.jpg/

Experience
All 4.1 content and from 4.2 Shannox (Got him to 10% with mu sucky ex-guild) and I've seen all the Rage of the Firelands videos aviable in Learn to Raid and Tankspot.

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... 12942.jpg/
That's a picture of my dps, I used my Doomguard, and turned into a demon 2 times for the exact time of 5 minuts, dps recount 20k, it's kind of fuzzy but I'll gladly do it again in a dps interview.

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
I was in Destruction since Wotlk but thne we got some problems of burocracy and a really slow progresion so we decided to leave and join a better guild, such as yourselfs.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
Fron Wotlk till now, all Wotlk content downed and all non heroic 4.1 content downed plus Heroic Halfus.

Personal Information
Angel Abreu, 22 years, almost graduated in Networking, got a brother who also plays Wow not so much as me, a happy and kind of funny person.

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
I play non online games from time to time in my ps3 and PC like the Elder scroll series, RE series, algo play League of legends and a fanatic of suspense and fear games.

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
The challenge of downing bosses through teamwork, the strategies and I'm very competitive with my dps so I'm always trying to be the best.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
This works fine for me.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
Raiding experience, good dps, engineering and leather working, good and fun times (8)

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
Bring it on.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
ASUS Notebook g60 series, Intel Core i7, Nvidia GEFORCE gts360m 1gb, RAM: EAX advanceHD 4GB, connection http://www.speedtest.net/result/1399250238.png

What is the best way to contact you?
Ingame or via genalk21@gmail.com

Tell us a joke!
Murlocs are actually Taurens that Chuck Norris turned inside out!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:06 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

DANCE PUPPET DANCE!

Are you related to the string of apps that seems to be coming from Venezuela?

I'm not a fan of your country's esteemed leader if you are from there so I hope you don't take offense. We have locks who I'm sure will pepper you with questions. Buena Suerte

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:25 am 

Hey I'm more that "not a fan" of my so called president, I hate to the bone that guy and hope a murloc eats his brains and that a nice murloc dump on his worthless and lifeless country ruinning and pathetic corpse. If I sound disrespecful is because I'm speaking from my heart, I'm from the venezuela pack and believe me, we all hate that guy, we really really hate him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I hoped so, but I wasn't going to come out and say that in case they monitor your internet traffic. I hope the secret police don't come get you now.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:07 pm 

Nah, the police is to busy stealing money from unlucky people to do that and I got my net protected anyway. Oh well, I hope to be joining your ranks soon and pwn stuff on Firelands sir, you guys seem like a really good guild, my best wishes and I hate Chavez, see ya!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:53 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

I'll have someone look over your gear and stuff. Just to make sure you will be fit in the guild.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:01 pm 

My build, gemmming, refoging, and enchants are based on elitist jerks, IL 364 on my raid set, I think you are gonna like what you'll see.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:53 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

hi there. I know it wouldn't be quite ethical for me to evaluate my own friend, so i wont make opinions. I'm just posting to make a few questions to keep the post alive xD

I checked in elitistjerks and the armory and I find one important problem:
Why does your cape have no parachute?!

ok srly now,
- What is your opinion on the T12 2 and 4 piece bonuses?

- I see you have 2 demo specs, I presume pve and pvp. In your experience, what have you learned from raiding that has helped you in pvp and vice versa?

Well I'll let the people that know what they are doing continue the questions xD, best of luck xD

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]