[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Badpuppy-mage

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Badpuppy-mage
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:17 pm 

Character Information
Badpuppy 367il mage. 5/7 firelands

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ppy/simple

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
My mage was my first wow toon (a few months months into BC i think?). I enjoy my mage because i like big numbers and mobility. I have experience playing a rogue and a resto/ele shammy. My resto shammy could use some help with rotation and tips but my rogue pulls pretty decent DPS.

2 times my knowledge and comfort with my class came through was blink/interrupting halfus without waiting for him to start casting (improved counterspell) and using cooldowns correctly on chimeron (invis, clones, iceblock, blink etc). Oh and mage tanking gruul back in the day.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
I'm competent in arcane and fire as well as pvp frost. I have a few items i switch depending on if I'm raiding as arcane or fire.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
Shankpuppy 367il rogue
Allymcheal 360il resto shammy

Please provide a UI screenshot.
Its so ugly I'm embarrassed. All thats important is that i make my ugly ui work. :) i hope.....

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/sls1 ... etails/16/ not a great example but we dont have many WoL uploaded

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
BGT-they server xferred
Clarion Call- Can't remember why. i think i leveled another toon to raid with IRL friends
Konami- The core group is server xferring. Not up for it.

What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current.
Raided gruul, magtheradon, BT briefly, Kara, nax (after it was obsolete. I took a break from wow), Never really hit ulduar because of the break. Downed LK. And then in cata, i downed Chogall and nef pre patch, and im 5/7 in firelands. Not sure what to really say...I've been raiding 2-4 nights a week for almost 2 years? and raided 1-2 nights a week for a year or more before then?

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
Was big in D2 and warcraft 3. Havent been playing many games lately, but i love RTS games as well as FPS of course...

Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
The jokes that are formed in the group, the experience of accomplishment, seeing new content and getting new gear. Helping people craft things and learn fights. Tackling a puzzle with friends.

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
I work a full time job. 8am-5pm. 8-12 is fine year round. The only thing holding me from 4+ days a week is needing a night or two with my girlfriend. But I can still give 2-3 nights for absolute sure.

What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
Willing to help anyone. Have no problem tossing people crafted gear, or passing on something so the guild improves. Also, apparently I'm funny. I had no idea.

Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
Constructive criticism yes. public childish name calling and threats no. Unless its warranted.

What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
2.6 dual core. 4 gigs of ram, nvidia gt 450. Going SLI/crossfire motherboard and an i7 with 8 gigs soon hopefully...

What is the best way to contact you?
In game message. or email (anthonyjkripal@gmail.com)

Tell us a joke!
Dubstep joke ok?

Knock knock.
(whose there)
Bob.
(Bob who?)

bobwobwobwob IKIIKIIKIIKIKI BOBWABWOBWOBWOBW IKIKIKIKIKIKIKI

Also, Zhoa as well as normaajean (resto shammy) are old guildies of mine from Konami and I'm sure norma can vouch for me since I carried his ass in 2's. :)

Post subject: Re: Badpuppy-mage
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:52 pm 

Just realized i was logged in my PVP set. relogged in PVE set. Also sorry for missing you guys tonight. I wasnt expecting a raid invite so my gear was reforged from a test i was doing with haste vs crit in fire spec. Rawr says i can benefit for haste over crit but i didnt think it was viable quite yet.

See you all around. Let me know if you need more info from me, or need anything else.

Bad.

Post subject: Re: Badpuppy-mage
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:06 am 

Nice to see you app.

Grouped a few time with him in Konami, very good raid awareness. Badpuppy is a great guy, very friendly and always willing to help. Out of all the people in Konami he was one if the few people that talked to me out side of a raid...and yes he did cary me in arenas. I say we should give him a try.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]