Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Gewd - DPS Warrior.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:33 am 

Character Information

Armory Link:
Unfortunately, I cannot link it at this time. I just recently(about 1 hour ago) faction changed.

Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I enjoy the play style of DPS warriors much more than any other class. It has always been favorite and I have played it since I first began playing WOW, which was about 1-2 months after the original game first released. Since then, I continuously strive to do the best possible DPS I can. I have a lot of experience playing prot, I tanked for about 3-4 months for my guild(US top 50 at the time) when one of our tanks rage quit. I've also played a death knight and warlock extensively.
Example 1: I can't prove this, but when I was raiding competitively, every week I would manage a top 100 WoL dps parse on several bosses, and occasionally a top 50, and at one point a world 7th record for Arms DPS on Heroic Festergut.
Example 2: Hmm, I can't really think of a specific situation, at least not one that would make sense. But I think raiding at the level I have, kind of, speaks for itself.

Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear?
I am. I do have some off-spec gear, but I honestly don't even think its a full set.

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
None at the moment, I was just recently given this account(about 2-3months ago).

Please provide a UI screenshot.
http://i51.tinypic.com/oqzjps.jpg
My UI will look like this again when my new graphics card comes in a few days :)
http://i53.tinypic.com/6xxp3a.jpg

Experience
As I said above, I have raided at a highly competitive level. In BC I completed Black Temple before the nerf and up to KJ in Sunwell. Killed him the day after nerf.
In WOTLK, I completely 13/13 ulduar hardmode, including server first Algalon. Totgc we completed server first, however, I don't think we were the first to get a tribute to insanity. In ICC, we killed 11/12 hardmode. The guild decided to call it quits a few months into Heroic Lich King wipes, and regrettably, so did I. My friend offered me money for my account, and I took it. The character I used to play is now named Jscrub on Skullcrusher http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... rub/simple
Feel free to scan achievements and such.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]