[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Immortality • View topic - Péntagram - Disc Priest

Immortality

A World of Warcraft Guild
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: Péntagram - Disc Priest
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:02 pm 

Character Information

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... m/advanced (no shoulder enchant, because I just xfered from Horde and reputations aren't working. Working on the Therazane rep atm.
Explain why you enjoy playing your class. How long have you been playing the class you are applying with and do you have any experience playing other classes/specs? Give two examples of specific situations in which you shine on your class.
I have been playing my priest since vanilla WoW, I have experience playing with every class except for shaman. With my class I particularlly shine with tank healing, I can also do an above par amount of DPS
Are you competent in playing other specs within your class? Do you have off spec gear? I am competent playing Shadow or Holy OS, but I do not have a full set for shadow. I can re arrage gems and enchants for Holy spec

What alts do you actively play, at least over level 80.
I actively play a Resto druid, and a prot paladin.
Please provide a UI screenshot.

Experience

Provide a link to a World of Log for cataclysm content. At the very least provide a damage meter for a dummy under the following conditions: 5 minutes long, any standard raid buffs you would like, and include the breakdown of your damage as well as the overall damage done. Do not skip over this. Applying as a healer, no OS worth FL

What raiding guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave?
I was in the guild Reign on the Horde side. I transferred to Alliance because of friends
What is your raiding experience? Please be as specific as possible and include content from Vanilla to current. I have raided in 40m through Molten Core and BWL as a warlock officer (no longer have toon.) I raided all through BC , excluding SWP. I raided all of LK excluding Ulduar. I've completed BWD,BoT,To4W and have gone 4/7 through Firelands

Personal Information

Tell us about yourself. What other games do you enjoy?
I enjoy playing Call of Duty, Gears of War. Team Fortress 2 on the occasion
Why do you enjoy raiding? What keeps you playing this game?
I enjoy raiding for the satisfaction of progressing as a team through challenges and the opportunity to better my self as a player. Friends in-game always keep me playing the game, as well as the enjoyment out of every aspect of the game

Immortality raids 4 days a week Monday through Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. Does this work for you? How about when school starts?
It will work with me, and when school is in session
What do you believe you can contribute to Immortality?
My skill and team player sort of attitude
Are you able to handle, at times, harsh constructive criticism?
Yes, I can handle it well
What are your computer specs? Internet connection? Please post a link from http://www.speedtest.net
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1443578904.png

What is the best way to contact you?
In game or whatever means needed for the guild
Tell us a joke!
Womens rights... :lol: 8)

Attachments:
File comment: UI screen shot
Penta, UI.jpg
Penta, UI.jpg [ 190.29 KiB | Viewed 10656 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:01 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Decently written app. I really despise people with ASCII characters in their name, get more creative. Priests and other healers, tell me what you think.

Popularity is nothing...Principles are forever. -G.W.B

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:13 pm 
You transferred well over a month ago, yet you still don't have said rep for your shoulder enchant >_________________________________>.

Edit: The WoL question doesn't exclude you if you're a healer. Having logs from healers is very valuable knowledge.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:21 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

1- Your shoulders are missing an enchant and you have an empty glyph slot
2- You reforged mastery -> haste, why? (mastery is the prime stat for discipline)
3- Your spec is ridiculous.
Why no Evangelism/Archangel/Soul Warding? (all must-have)
Glyph of flash heal is worthless and a waste of prime glyph slot.

You better tell me that was a pvp spec you put together because it's not suitable at all for disc pve. If you are serious about this application please fix the issues above and post again so we can review your app.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:48 pm 

Sorry about the spec, was spec'd for PvP. My previous guild on Horde side wanted me shadow so I started reforging to haste. All stuff Im going to be fixing when I log on ( which is now), also I xfered yesterday. I'm not seeing how you got tthat I xfered a month ago.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:56 pm 

I forgot to include this in my last post, but would you like me to fill out an entire application over? or just put my character up to date. (just finished updating him 5:55PM 8/21)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:02 pm 

As of right now, my spec and glyph are up to date for Disc PvE (6:00PM) Questing in Deepholme for rep now.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:11 pm 

Sorry for stupid amount of posts :cry:

But here is an updated armory link to my character:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... m/advanced

For some strange reason the only part that didn't update was the cloak reforge.

Again, I apologize for cluttering the forums XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:10 am 

Just a brief pass through, since I know shit about priests. Agree with Dante on ASCII character names. I find it a bit weird you can post a speedtest pic but no log, as Veroz said logs are valuable no matter what class or role. Your app seem's fairly well written which is the main reason I'm bumping you. Downvotes for Call of Duty but whatever that's just me, and totally off topic, and this isn't Reddit. All of your gear seem's to be enchanted fairly decent but your missing a few. What scares me is your reforges are 100% off. Literally, every reforge is wrong. As always I'll link a website at the bottom. Again though, if you can find a log please post it, a log speaks volumes about a players ability and in this situation I have to say a log is probably necessary. Anyways I'll try and get Krattos to chime in, or any other priest that knows wtf is up since I don't.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/ ... ntagram#v1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:51 am 

I saw you running around Stormwind, grats on the shoulder enchant... lol

Few things I don't understand, and I'm sort of a stickler for, is binds.. It looks by your UI you click ALOT of your abilities (LifeGrip, Inner Focus, Shadow-Fiend, Desperate Prayer, Power Infusion... and a big one HEALTHSTONE.)

Explain yourself?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:59 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

he took the time and effort to fix his spec, we could give this guy a shot and see how he does in action

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:17 pm 
I agree with abra, We could you a priest who's going to consistently show up and not suck donkey dick. With that said, IF you are under preforming you will be told and I hope you can take constructive criticism well.

Welcome to immo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:00 pm 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:41 am 
<Immortality>
<Immortality>

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]